Add to mybook
Cancer Center Of Kansas
Learn all you can - Seek the support of others - Feel good about yourself!
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- HOURS: Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm
- As a patient at the Cancer Center, you may be eligible to participate in research trials through one of our many research programs. Clinical Trials, also called cancer treatment or research studies, test new treatments in people with cancer. The goal of this research is to find better ways to treat cancer and help cancer patients. Clinical Trials Test many types of treatment such as new drugs, new approaches to surgery or radiation therapy, new combinations of treatments, or new methods such as gene therapy.
- Payment method:
- visa, check, amex, debit, discover, mastercard
- Serving All Of Kansas
- Downtown Wichita, Historic Midtown
- Physicians & Surgeons, Oncology, Medical Clinics, Physicians & Surgeons, Cancer Treatment Centers, Clinics