After Hours Auto Repair Inc
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- After Hours Auto Repair is dedicated to creating open and honest relationships with every customer. Our customers feel comfortable leaving their keys in our hands knowing their car will be in better shape when it leaves. We encourage repeat business and create a loyal customer base.We take pride in our work. We guarantee our work will be completed correctly! We offer the following to help beat your expectations of an automotive repair facility. •Master ASE-Certified Technicians •Courtesy shuttle to & from home or work •Comfortable waiting room with beverages & WiFi •Female-friendly certified facility •24 month/24,000 mile warranty Nation Wide parts & labor •Easy no hassle Financing with 90 same as cash option •Towing available •Key night drop available
- We use high-tech diagnostic equipment to guarantee your vehicle is repaired and/or serviced correctly the first time around, and we only use the highest quality replacement parts, filters, oils, and components when it comes to your car. Our services include: *Brakes Inspection / Replacement / Repair *General Services & Preventative Maintenance *Heating and A/C Cooling Service & Repairs *Transmission Replacement *Alternators & Batteries *Window Motors and Regulators *Oil Changes, Tune Ups & Lube Service *Fuel Injection Cleaning & Differential Service *Emission System Repairs *Air Filter Replacement *Starters / Suspension / Struts / Shocks *Radiator / Coolant/ Antifreeze Change/ Flush *Water Pump Service Car Care Services *Alignment *Shocks and Struts - Front and Rear Suspension *Electrical Diagnostic Service *Engine Replacement *ABS light *Tires - Rotate & Wheel Balance / Alignment *Check Engine Light Service - Computer Diagnostics *Muffler & Exhaust Repair / Service *Timing Belt Replacement *Drive Axles & U-joints
- BG Products, Amsoil
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, financing available, cash, amex, discover, mastercard, visa
- West of Meridian on Pawnee, North side of the street. Just south of the Flea Market.
- Southwest Village
- 24 month/24,000 mile Warranty Night key drop Financing available with 90 days same as cash for all credit types.
Bumper to Bumper Service Center
AAA Approved Auto Repair Service Center
- Amsoil Dealer Wichita Chamber of Commerce Better Business Bureau Askpatty.com Female Friendly ASA (Automotive Service Association) ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) BG products
- Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Automobile Diagnostic Service, Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Wheels-Aligning & Balancing
Idk if it was just me but I have mixed feelings about this place. I walk in randomly ask they if they have a sale on their ac check up ect since I heard a lot of places are doing free diagnostics. They said they had a 90.00 special to put the freon and charge your ac! Sick of being in the heat I agreed. I wait an hour or so and come back to check on it they tell me oh there was parts of your ac missing (relays) that we put freon in it but it won't work without those parts. Quoted me 200.00 and they couldn't guarantee anything. Then they said if that doesn't work it would cost me 1500 for a whole new ac thing. So instead of calling me and telling me these parts are missing thy cant do anything they still charged me the 90.00 for nothing. So with the print off they gave me of the 3 parts that were missing and the 200 quote I decided to quit wasting my money bout the 3 parts totaling 40.00 at autozone went to a mechanic on Oliver took him 3 sec to plug in relays and bam ice cold and he charged me 5.00. I was thinking it would be something huge to fix and bam there were seriously just a maker of plugging in something. Any mechanic could of looked at the ac box thing and could tell if parts were missing instead of charging me 100.00 just to tell me my ac won't work because of it. I'm glad i saved my 200.00 just wish I would of drive to someone who was doing a free diagnostics. From now on I'm going to wright automotive across from Mayberry he's honest and told me straight up what I needed and he only charged me for the product not labor for something tht took sec to fix. Of course I tip generously to someone honest. Anyways that was my first time and hopefully last time trying them out.
We brought my husband's Jeep into After Hours because its gas mileage had decreased significantly over the past several months. We chose After Hours because their diagnostic fee is relatively low, but it turns out that at After Hours you get more than what you pay for! We brought the Jeep in on a Friday afternoon, and after a little more than an hour we got a call from Mark, a mechanic who is both positive and highly knowledgeable. He told us several things that were wrong and quoted us a very reasonable price to fix it. When we went to pick up the Jeep on Saturday at noon, he informed us that he had found another problem and fixed it, but he did not change the originally quoted price! The Jeep runs much more smoothly now, and the repairs are guaranteed with a free 12 month/12,000 miles warranty.