Tamarack Rd - Wisconsin Vacation Rental HomeAdd to mybook
- General Info:
Nestled in the heart of the southern unit of the Kettle Moraine State Forest, our home is perfectly located for the weekend break, a leisurely mid-week holiday or a month-long retreat.
Our location is ideal for nature lovers - the trails are across the road. But bring along the shoppers, Lake Geneva's shops, spas and restaurants are only 20 minutes away! Truly something for everyone.
- LOTS to do in the area: hiking, biking, road biking, trail biking, cyclo crossing, trail running, geo-caching, bird watching, mushrooming, fishing, snowmobiling, cross country skiing, downhill skiing, snow boarding, snow shoeing, sledding, tubing, horseback riding, kayaking, canoeing, rowing, boating, water skiing, hunting, scenic driving, ice fishing, ice skating, hunting, target shooting, dog walking or napping, shopping, spaing (is that a word?), dining, antiquing, scrap booking, crafting
- Payment method:
- discover, debit, check, visa, master card, amex
- Located 90 minutes northwest of Chicago and 40 minutes southwest of Milwaukee.
- Rental is a full home - 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths an 12+ acres in the southern unit of the Kettle Moraine Sate Forest. Sleeps 8-10 comfortably or 2 nicely. House includes: kitchen fully stocked with pots, pans, dishes, flat ware, etc, full size washer and dryer, wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors and pet friendly.
Wisconsin Vacation Rental
- Tourists' Homes, Vacation Homes Rentals & Sales, Cabins & Chalets