Welcome Amigos! Home of the Monster Margarita.
- Mexican Restaurants, Bar & Grills, Caterers, Restaurants, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, discover, master card, travelers checks, visa
- Services/Product offered:
- taquitos, desserts, salads, Vegetarian specialties, combo meals, steak-chicken burritos & enchiladas,steak-chicken-seafood fajitas, quesadilla, chimichanga, chalupa, taco, tostada, nachos, parrillada, carne asada,appetizers & sides, imported-domestic bottled-draft beer, wine, mixed drinks,monster-texas-jumbo margaritas, salads, taco & fajita salad, los amigos grilled chicken salad,vegetarian fajitas & chimichangas, grande burrito fajita,anchiladas tapatias-verdes-poblanas-veracruz-supremas,carne asada, bistec ranchero-tampiqueno-mexicano, taquitos, chile colorado-verde, tacos al carbon,nachos supreme, huevos rancheros-con chorizo-mexicanos, seafood, camarones chipotle-al mojo de ajo,grilled tilapia, non alcoholic mixed drinks, mexican beer, lunch & dinner specials, Kids Menu, happy hour, banquets, party catering,business luncheons & meetings, private parties for all occasions, birthdays, funeral luncheons.
Mon - Thu 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Sun 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Bohemia, Bud Light, Budweiser, Coors, Coors Light, Corona, Michelob, Michelob Light, Miller Genuine Draft, Miller Lite, Modelo Especial, Negra Modelo, Pacifico, Tecate Dos Equis XX
- Free wi-fi, free parking, happy hour everyday 3 to 6pm.
- English, Spanish
Went to this location of Los amigos by recommendation. I was looking forward to going here cause the Ypsilanti Los amigos is apperantly great. I ordered the taco salad and got chicken on it, it was CANNED !!! Gross! The service was a Lil too slow for only having about 5 tables. Staff nice but slow. The inside is nice, but I'd rather go to a place like mi pueblo in Mexican town or even On The Border the food is awesom... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I was trying to figure out why the parking lot never seems to be full, I would guess a good Mexican restaurant in WL would be busy all the time. The inside is done up really nice, but after getting my meal, I'm disappointed. It wasn't gross or horrible tasting at all, it just didn't reach my expectations. I expect the taco shells to be made fresh, not what appeared to be Ortega shells, or whatever bulk shells Taco Be... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse