Stonebridge Golf Club
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Built in 1999 and sold to West Valley City two years later, the Stonebridge Golf Club hosts the Stonebridge Amateur tournament annually and is available for company tournaments and special events. This scenic gem along the Wasatch Front is one of the best new courses in Utah. Please come out and see for yourself what a spectacular course it is! There simply is no better place to hold your next golf tournament than Stonebridge Golf Club. Ideally located in West Valley City, minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport and downtown Salt Lake City, Stonebridge offers 27 holes of wet and wild golf in a links-style layout designed by U.S. Open champion and renowned course designer Johnny Miller. Named after the rustic red rock bridges that dot the course, Stonebridge features three challenging nines, each measuring nearly 3,600 yards from the tips, making it one of the longest as well as wettest courses in Utah. But if you're not a long hitter, don't worry; there are three other teeing areas for all levels of golfers. The lakes and creeks are the major hazard, but there's also plenty of sand, with 93 formal bunkers and a 200 yard long waste bunker on one hole. The water and sand, plus the wide fairway landing areas, bent grass greens and lovely native grass plantings combine to give the course a Scottish links feel that makes it truly scenic and a joy to play.
- Banquets Looking for the ideal venue for your next banquet? Rest assured, your search is over! Stonebridge Golf Club has everything you need to make your event a lasting impression. Start with a kitchen staff with over 60 years of experience preparing some of the finest food around. That's a good start! But good food needs a great environment to make that lasting impression. Our banquet room is just that place. A giant red-rock fireplace highlights the dining hall. 30 foot high ceilings and numerous large windows allows for spectacular views of our championship golf course. Our director of food and beverage, Jeremy Erkilla, will customize any menu for you and will rival any plate cost at any fine restaurant. * Stonebridge Weddings Room Rental and Policies * Ceremonies & Receptions * Catering * Wedding Packages * Wedding Specials * Christmas Parties
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, all major credit cards, mastercard
- 18 Holes 61 To 70 Tees
- Golf Tournament Booking & Planning Service, Golf Courses, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Golf Instruction, Wedding Supplies & Services, Sports Instruction
- Other Information:
08/07/2002Provided by Citysearch -
It's a great layout, but there are a few spots that aren't very friendly to walkers. a few LONG walks around creeks could be shortened with a simple pedestrian bridge. It's definitely one of the best values around, though. I find it to be a great challenge. Not too difficult as to n ot be fun, but you have to hit your shot, or lose your ball to the many creeks and lakes!