Auricchio Law Offices of Western New YorkAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Law Offices concentrating on Criminal Defense in Local, State and Federal Courts.
- The Auricchio Law Offices of Western New York is operated by James Quinn Auricchio, a former Special Assistant United States Attorney and Assistant District Attorney. Admitted as an Attorney since 2001, Mr. Auricchio focuses his practice on defending people and businesses against government enforcement actions, from administrative to criminal proceedings.
- traffic tickets
- Payment method:
- visa, check, debit, discover, financing available, master card, paypal
- Limited scope legal services are offered to clients who wish to handle a matter on their own, but need assistance getting started.
- Representation for simple matters such as traffic tickets and minor offenses in town and village courts are handled at rates that start at $200 and are normally no higher than $750. Most traffic tickets are just $200.
- Clients may choose minimum fee or hourly retainer agreements.
- Initial consultations are billed on an hourly rate of $250, but most consultations of this type are no longer than 30 minutes, so the typical cost is $125.00.
- American Bar Association New York State Bar Association Erie County Bar Association National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers New York Defender's Association
James Quinn Auricchio, Esq.
- Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys, Federal Law Attorneys, Traffic Law Attorneys