AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- We are the experts in transmission repair and complete car care - clutches, brakes, factory scheduled maintenance, electrical, check engine lights, radiators, overheating problems, a/c and more.
- Transmission Shop, Auto Repair Shop, Brake Shop, Oil Change Service, Auto Service
- Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Toyota, Odyssey, Civic, Explorer, F150, Blazer, Town & Country, Suburban
- Payment method:
- cash, check, financing available, amex, discover, visa, master card
- Auto Transmission, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Brake Repair, Clutches, Automotive Tune Up Service, Truck Service & Repair, Auto Oil & Lube, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Transmissions-Other
12/09/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I am a single mom and I depend on my truck to do everything. It's a blue 2003 Chevy Trailblazer that I love and I am lost without it. You can imagine my frustrations when I had no reverse and it wouldn't shift right. I don't know much about cars but I knew it was going to be expensive and my truck was going to be gone for a while.
I had AAA tow it to AAMCO Transmission so they could look at it for free. The guy explained to me that it needed a new transmission and that they had the best waranty available. After doing some research and talking to a few people I decided to do it. The price wasn't the cheapest but not the most expensive either and I got my truck back faster than I expected.
The service was great, the guys were nice and very fast. If your reading this THANK YOU!!!!
07/09/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I went to a local transmission shop and had them diagnose my 1999 Chevy Tahoe. It was making a clicking noise when I went around a corner and felt like the transmission was holding it back every time I turned. They were close by and I drive past them every day for work so it was conventient to take it there..... They said the transmission and transfer case were both ""shot"" and needed to be replaced at a cost of over $1800. After talking it over with my wife and her father-in-law (who knows more about cars then me) he recommended that I take it to Aamco Transmissions to get a second opinion.
I called Aamco and they said that they would check it out for free and even have it towed there. Later in the day he called me back and said that a pin in the front axle wasn't disengaging and that the 4x4 was what was holding it back. A total cost? $140!!!!!! And now my truck is fine!!!
It is hard to find someone to trust and not take advantage of you when you know nothing about cars. I now recommend Mike at Aamco to my family, friends and anyone that I hear that has a car problem.