Sacramento River Cats
- General Info:
- The River Cats are the proud Triple-A Affiliate of the World Champion San Francisco Giants, and play at Raley Field in West Sacramento, CA. Home to the best family-friendly entertainment in Northern California since 2000, the River Cats have won 11 Division Championships, 4 Pacific Coast League Championships, and 2 Triple-A Championships.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (916) 371-4487
- Sports and Entertainment, Family-Friendly Entertainment, Hospitality, Special Events.
- Payment method:
- visa, mastercard, amex, debit, discover, cash
- Raley Field is located very close to Downtown Sacramento, just across the Tower Bridge at 400 Ballpark Drive.
- Triangle, West Sacramento
- **ATM:** Star, VISA - , Bilingual, STAR Shared Deposits Program, Open 24 Hours
Triple-A affiliate of the 2014 World Champion San Francisco Giants
- Sports & Entertainment Ticket Sales, Baseball Clubs & Parks
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Self, On Site, Valet, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Just a totally package for a family night out! You can count on having fun, great food and to be totally entertained without spending a ton of money!
We have taken the kids to the baseballs games numerous times. They keep the crowd involved and its fairly priced kids and kids at heart enjoyed it. I wish it was in a better neighborhood though.
Super fun entertainment for the whole family! Pricing and seats are available for every level of affordability. Parking is difficult, but is common as with any other public venue. They keep the restrooms and facilities clean. The staff is efficient and readily available for assistance as needed.
This is a great venue! A terrific way to experience a sporting event at a reasonable price point and a fun atmosphere. I especially love their family packs that include vouchers for food, Sacramento Zoo, and Fairytale Town.