I have been going to this clinic about 15 years. They are simply wonderful! They have many providers, one for your personality, too! ;) They also have some Spanish speaking personnel! I always refer friends & family here! I wouldn't go to another clinic if I were dying, unless it was their other location in West Valley! Thank you Jordan Meadows for being so dedicated to all your clients all these years! Rachelle ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Jordan Meadows Family MedicalAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Together, we strive to help you be the healthiest you can be through a holistic approach. We focus on education and engagement so you are able to keep better tabs on your own well-being. Routine health check-ups and screenings are available with preventative services and the management of acute illnesses and chronic conditions. No matter your needs, we strive to provide exceptional service.
- Business History
- Frederic M. Civish III, M.D. graduated from the University of Utah in 1988 and completed his residency in Miami's Jackson Memorial Hospital and later in Laramie County Memorial Hospital in Cheyene. Dr. Civish opened his first practice, Hunter Medical Center, in West Valley City on July 1991. Four years later in 1995 Jackie A. Fonua, PA-C, joined Dr. Civish. In 1997 Dr. Civish opened a second location in West Jordan, Jordan Meadows Medical Center. Michelle M. Dahle, F.N.P., and Steven W. Larsen, F.N.P. then joined him in 1999. Since that time, Kurt M. Bockoven, F.N.P., 2008, Phillip D. Beck, PA-C, 2009, and Elyse E. Lake, F.N.P., 2010, have also joined the team.
- We provide same day appointments for sick patients, especially children. Well-child checks are provided, as well as all the immunizations for your child's needs. We also provide PAP smears, physicals for all ages, immigration physicals, and we specialize in diabetes and hypertension.
- Price Range:
- WE ACCEPT ALMOST ALL MAJOR INSURANCE PROVIDERS
- Jordan Meadows Medical Center - 3354 West 7800 South - West Jordan, UT 84088 - Hunter Family Medical Center - 3534 South 6000 West - West Valley City, UT 84128
- Patient Portal is a healthcare online application that allows patients to interact and communicate with their healthcare providers. The central feature is the ability to expose personal patient health information securely via the internet. The patient portal benefits both patients and providers by increasing efficiency and productivity. See Website for link.
- English, Spanish
Board Certified for Family Practice
- Member of Healthgrades Honor Roll - Strong Ties to Local Community - Ongoing Commitment to Education
Fred M. Civish, MD
Jordan Meadows Medical Center
- Insurance Medical Examinations, Allergy Treatment, Medical Clinics, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Medical Centers, Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics, Physicians & Surgeons, Gynecology, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Allergy, Diabetes Educational, Referral & Support Services, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Cardiology, Physicians & Surgeons, Insurance, Clinics, Health Insurance
i went to this clinic the first time and i told them who my insurance was through and they set up the appointment with the wrong Dr. i thought well everyone makes mistakes so i let it go. second time i went I had a sore on my thumb and the Nurse, with out looking too closely or doing a biopsy, told me i had cancer (i didn't) asked to see a different Dr and went to him for rx refills and they called the wrong medic... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse