Let's start w/the wait. I brought my cat who sits calmly in a carrier bag even after the hour long wait and a room full of dogs. After a 3 minute check by a nurse the Dr came in and after ""feeling my cat up"" suggested a tumor or blockage in the intestine. Without even an xray the Vet then rattled off fees up to $5000 and asked me how far I was willing to go... To which I answered, "" right back out the front door."... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
VCA TLC Animal HospitalAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
- Call Today to Make an Appointment! A Wealth of Veterinary Experience at Your Service! At vca tlc Animal Hospital, we look forward to welcoming you, your dog, cat and other pets. Everyone on our staff believes the better we get to know your pets, the better we can provide the best possible healthcare for them. In fact, when you come in, you'll see exactly why our veterinarians are praised for their kind and thorough care. We'll give you and your pet all the time you need, and never rush through an exam. We'll also carefully track the course of your pet's care, which is so important to your pet's long-term health. In every case, you'll be served by experienced, knowledgeable members of our staff. Our veterinarians, veterinary technicians and other pet-friendly personnel are trained to the highest standards. Their knowledge of the latest veterinary medicines and procedures ensures that all our pet patients get the best in prevention and healing methods. We provide veterinary services for every stage in your pet's life, from her first shots to a lifetime of preventive care to keep her happy and healthy. Our services don't end at our hospital doors. As a member of the vca family, our veterinarians have access to extensive medical resources, not the least of which is the vca knowledge base, which allows our doctors to tap into the collected knowledge of over 2,000 vca veterinarians. And if your pet ever needs truly advanced veterinary care, vca Specialty Hospitals are ready to help. These twenty-eight clinics provide state-of-the-art care in orthopedic surgery, physical therapy, advanced oncology, and even such cutting-edge treatments as stem cell therapy.
- General Info:
- At VCA, your pet's health is our top priority and excellent service is our goal. We treat each pet knowing it is an extension of your family. Our dedicated staff of veterinarians, board certified specialists, and technicians strive each day to give your pet the very best in medical care. We understand how important it is to have a local veterinarian you can trust and who, most importantly, knows your pet almost as well as you. With nearly 600 hospitals in 42 States, we've built a network of trusted local animal health providers giving the finest care for the pets in your family. We invite you to get to know our caring staff! New VCA patients are eligible for a FREE First Exam - a risk-free opportunity to learn what makes VCA so different.We’re looking forward to meeting you and your pet and demonstrating our commitment to providing your pet the highest quality care!
- Our hospital offers a wide range of general and specialized medical treatments and services including: • Advanced Care Services• Allergy & Itchy Skin Relief• Diabetes Treatment (Canine & Feline)• Diagnostics• Diet & Nutrition• Disease Treatment• Flea & Tick Control• General Care• Heartworm Disease Treatment (Canine & Feline)• Internal medicine• Medications/Prescriptions• Parasite Control• Pet Wellness Exams• Physical Examinations• Preventive Care• Primary Care• Puppy & Kitten Wellness• Senior Pet Wellness• Spay & Neuter• Vaccines & Vaccinations• Weight Loss ProgramsPlease call us today to review your pet’s medical and health issues and how we may be able to help!
- Amphibians & Iguanas, Birds, Cats, Chipmunks Degus and Jirds, Dogs, Ferrets, Geckos and other Lizards, Horses, Iguanas, Invertebrates, Mice & Rats, Rabbits, Reptiles, Rodents, Small Mammals, Snakes, Tortoises & Turtles
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- VCA operates nearly 600 animal hospitals in 42 States staffed with hundreds of experienced veterinarians.
- West Hollywood, Central LA
- • Caring for your pets the way we care for our own• Convenient, affordable, preventive nose-to-tail care (VCA CareClub)• Educational opportunities for pet owners• Free First Exam for all first time pet visits• Healthy Pet Magazine• Home Delivery of Pet Medications• VCA Big Pet Project• VCA Quality Care Program
- American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)
- Veterinarians, Pet Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Pet Grooming, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinary Information & Referral Services
A disgusting and unfriendly staff - truly hated my experience and walked out. \n\nThey explained a price over the phone and then a rather rude office manager came in with an invoice for over double the initial quote.\n\nHer attitude was beyond frustrating - there is a reason this place has two stars.\nLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
My dog got punched in the face by a raccoon on our fence and fell back on tail. She couldn't get comfortable, kept pacing but every time she laid down she'd whimper a little when she bumped tail. I brought her in to TLC, the vet could feel it was badly sprained, not broken. Needless to say my dog was muzzled. Was in and out of there in 25 minutes with pain pills and Rimadyl and, although I don't remember what I p... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
My girls just went to heaven in November. TLC tried valiantly to keep one of them going even though her kidneys were failing. We are talking about large dogs who were about 19 and 20 years old. It was their time and we tried everything.\n\nI have been taking the girls to TLC for about 11 years. They were kind, helpful and the staff knew the girls and did everything they could. I will continue to take our cats th... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
My partner and I came here in tears with our beloved 14 year old cat on his deathbed. His health had been failing, and expensive treatments could no longer keep him alive. Not being able to bear seeing him suffer any longer, we brought him to the hospital expecting him to be put humanely to sleep. Instead, they gave us a $500 estimate (for starters) on his treatment. It was obvious to us, knowing and loving him s... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Dr. Monica Revel is practicing here a few days each week, and she is FANTASTIC! A lovely, intelligent, and caring Vet and HUMANE being. A Davis educated Vet, and in the Vet world that is like going to John's Hopkins or Georgetown. If you can see her, come here, or if it is an emergency ask if she is on that day. It is West Hollywood, so depending on who is on the front desk, be prepared for West Hollywood prices a... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I have written about this establishement on other sites, and yesterday my sister discovered City search. so many complaints and they are identical to mine. It made me sad I had not read these reviews before taking my jack russell to them 2months ago. He was bit by a snake in the canyon. I rushed to go to sepulveda with his little brother bosco at our side, frankies head was swollen. I passed TLC and thought , great, ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This place certainly let one of my family members pets die plus wanted 3000.00 dollars for it. He could not afford an autopsy to prove what they did (and what vet would testify another vet anyway).TLC kept pumping up the bill and demanding more and more money for a little snake bite. I researched and found out that animals rarely die of snake bite which really gives me the creeps after reading other people's accounts... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch