We were politely asking questions about our pet's medicine when out of nowhere, the girls we were talking to rolled their eyes right infront of us. It was totally uncalled for. Fortunately, our pet has already been checked so we immediately left in pure displeasure.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
VCA Miller-Robertson Animal HospitalAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
- General Info:
- At VCA, your pet's health is our top priority and excellent service is our goal. We treat each pet knowing it is an extension of your family. Our dedicated staff of veterinarians, board certified specialists, and technicians strive each day to give your pet the very best in medical care. We understand how important it is to have a local veterinarian you can trust and who, most importantly, knows your pet almost as well as you. With nearly 600 hospitals in 42 States, we've built a network of trusted local animal health providers giving the finest care for the pets in your family. We invite you to get to know our caring staff! New VCA patients are eligible for a FREE First Exam - a risk-free opportunity to learn what makes VCA so different. We’re looking forward to meeting you and your pet and demonstrating our commitment to providing your pet the highest quality care!
- Our hospital offers a wide range of general and specialized medical treatments and services including: • Advanced Care Services • Allergy & Itchy Skin Relief • Diabetes Treatment (Canine & Feline) • Diagnostics • Diet & Nutrition • Disease Treatment • Flea & Tick Control • General Care • Heartworm Disease Treatment (Canine & Feline) • Internal medicine • Medications/Prescriptions • Parasite Control • Pet Wellness Exams • Physical Examinations • Preventive Care • Primary Care • Puppy & Kitten Wellness • Senior Pet Wellness • Spay & Neuter • Vaccines & Vaccinations • Weight Loss Programs Please call us today to review your pet’s medical and health issues and how we may be able to help!
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- VCA operates nearly 600 animal hospitals in 42 States staffed with hundreds of experienced veterinarians.
- West Hollywood, Central LA
- • Caring for your pets the way we care for our own • Convenient, affordable, preventive nose-to-tail care (VCA CareClub) • Educational opportunities for pet owners • Free First Exam for all first time pet visits • Healthy Pet Magazine • Home Delivery of Pet Medications • VCA Big Pet Project • VCA Quality Care Program
- Veterinarians, Pet Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Pet Grooming, Veterinary Information & Referral Services, Veterinarian Emergency Services
I switched to this vet after mine relocated. So here's the good news - I think they are quite competent clinically. But the problem with VCA Miller is that they are very expensive and have rigid processes that they require, that cost you even more money. Very commercialized! Here's some specifics:\r \r 1. I gave full history and had my dog examined by a vet. I went over his medications (heartworm and eye drops) so... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I've been taking my dogs there for a few years. Mostly for vaccines, but this place has been steadily declining in the past couple of years or so. The front desk staff are constantly distracted, they keep charging you for things you didn't authorize -- one of their favorites is to charge you full price for a vaccine because your pet is due, even though a low-cost vaccine fair is coming up. Always double check your... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I have never in my life actually taken the time to write a review, but after taking my dog to this place for years and initially being happy with their service, I have watched all of the wonderful, caring doctors disappear- the staff will never tell you where they have gone! The best vet of all time, Dr. McMillian, retired and this place has declined rapidly since then! The remaining doctors are apathetic, incompeten... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I've taken two pets here a number of times each, and though I did get a good and thoughtful vet twice, a young woman who I believe was early in her career, I have to say that I will never go back after my last visit in which an arrogant and imperious englishman snapped at me (at the end of a visit that cost around $600 though he couldn't really identify the problem), telling me that if my cat didn't get better on his... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This place is just the worst! The vets are constantly changing - so no kind of consistent care for your pet. They are extremely expensive and fraudulent too! They charged me for services and products that i never bought and I was always catching them at this! They misdiagnosed my dog - over medicated my other dog. Stay away!!!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
It's hard to believe some of the negative reviews are for this same place. I have had nothing but excellent care for my two cats and two dogs. The entire staff from the front desk to the techs, nurses, and vets are competent, friendly, and polite. The facility is immaculate, parking is convenient (and free), and I have never had to wait for my scheduled appointment.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I've lost two pets under VCA Miller-Robertson vets. I cannot stress enough how important it is that you are reading this review and take me seriously. The people who work behind the counter have never once had my papers in order, write notes on the wrong pet's papers, once gave me the wrong medicine (!!!), and after leading my cat to a POINTLESS surgery that cost $2000 and actually ended her life instead of helping h... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
The V.C.A. veterinary Hosp. Rosecrans Blvd.I wish I had read your reviews months ago! This is a VCA in La Mirada, CA. where I took my cats to be treated, 1) for an eye infection and the other for 2) a urinary tract infection. First off they lost the cats chart and the staff appears to have no clue what is going on. Second, they always want at least 500.00 for anything. (My neighbor had the same expiences I have h... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
The doctors here are wonderful!!! I have been taking my cats here for years. I just had my cat neutered this week (it was less than $200 so I'm not sure what that other review is talking about). They are caring, accessible, and whenever I have called with a question for the vet, they always call me back the same day. They are always very busy and seem to have a lot of ""high end"" clientele. Several times I have... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch