Laurel Pet HospitalAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Laurel Pet Hospital (LPH) is a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical, and dental care. We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and external labs. We also work closely with local specialty practices when special diagnostic procedures are required. The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, x-ray equipment, ultrasound, CO2 laser capabilities. At LPH we strive to offer not only sound advice, but also optimal veterinary care, thus allowing you the enjoyment of your companion for a maximum number of years. Open 24 hours
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services, Surgical Services, Anesthesia, Radiology/Ultrasound Services, Electrocardiography Services, Dentistry, Laboratory Permanent identification, Pharmacy, Individualized Flea Control Program, Dietary Counseling, Grooming, Emergency Care
- prescription diets
- Santa Monica near Fairfax
- Central LA, West Hollywood
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Pet Services, Veterinarians, Veterinary Specialty Services
If you love to wait go here. We've been taking our cat here for years and EVERY time we spend a good hour or more in the waiting room. Even if it's a simple drop off or pick up from boarding. While the reception staff is nice, they have no respect for their customers time. Get it together guys- it's not rocket science.
The only reason we've continued to use them is because they are conveniently located and ... view more
I will never take any of my animals to this place ever again! Dr. Pruss nearly killed my cat. She completely diagnosed my bagel wrong. She is a thief and has bad karma coming her way, as dose the entire hospital. She is the worst vet I have ever seen in my life. I will do everything in my power to have this place shut down for good. Not to mention the law suits coming to them! Brandon the ""office manager"" is anoth... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Dr. Hu - She was amazing. Great people skills & connected with my 180lbs. English Mastiff right away. Like any site you go to you will get someone that had a bad experience. Not me, my experience with all of the staff & Dr. was excellent. I have been to enough pet hospitals to know that this one is very good. :)Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I had a negative experience at the Hollywood Animal Hospital, so I took my choking cat to Laurel after another clinic in Hollywood recommended them.
Dr. Hu was kind, gentle, receptive and avoided excess with testing and cost.
She kept my kitty for observation and took a precautionary x-ray, with my request.
I will make it my regular animal hospital.
(We told her about the assistant who dropped the cat in ... view more
I have been going to Laurel Pet Hospital for almost ten years on a recommendation from a friend. Dr. Todd has always been absolutely kind and gentle with my cat. I trust him immensely. He always makes sure you understand your options before doing anything. He doesn't encourage unnecessary testing or procedures, and I have found the pricing to be reasonable. The staff has always been nothing but very friendly. They ob... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
When approaching something as personal and emotional as pet care, service is by far the most important aspect when trying a new veterinarian. Although my experience with the veterinarian was for appearances sake outstanding - only time will tell - the coldness and honestly rudeness of the reception and front desk staff make me pause as to whether I will ever return. I was greeted as if I was interrupting something,... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
All of my friends have discontinued doing business at this place because of the RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL front desk staff. I have tried to hang on because I adore the vets, Dr. Seoud and Dr. Todd. Unfortunately, now that I have had one more bad experience, I too will not return. It is unfortunate that the unacceptabley rude staff are driving away the business. It is also expensive. They'd have to be paying me to... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
One of my indoor cats got out, and brought back a few fleas. He was a very clean cat, as he washed himself regularly. He had swallowed a few fleas and developed worms. Brought in the stool samples and confirmed the diagnosis. At the time the household had four cats (no, i'm not that crazy cat guy, but my girlfriend at the time had two of her own), and they required me to bring in all four cats to disperse worm medici... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Dr. Seoud has a wonderful bedside manner. however, his attitude does not compensate for his lack of knowldge. I had a terrible emergency with a foxtail in my dog's throat, which Dr. Seoud could not treat. The practice insisted my dog needed IMMEDIATE medical attention (a foxtail had lodged in her trachea and the absess threatened to drain into her lungs). They offered to ""attempt"" to remove the foxtail, although no... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch