This place sucks!!!!!! Had the ""Poor Man's Lobster""...it was a piece of cod I wouldn't feed my cat. Deep fried cheese curds were so ambiguous, there was NO way to tell what kind of cheese product was under the crap batter...onion rings were not done, cold and hard in the middle...don't bother, EVER. Bartender was waitress, bartender, and golf store tender...and not good at ANY of them.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
West Bend Lakes Golf ClubAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- *Gift Certificates Available *18-Hole Championship Style Course *We Offer Men's, Ladies, and Juniors Leagues Throughout the Week *Pro-Shop *Lessons Available *We Have a Banquet Hall for Rental for Weddings & Events *Come for Our Friday Night Fish-Fry *2005 & 2007 Food & Beverage Course of the Year *Volleyball Leagues *Pool Leagues *Dart Leagues
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (262) 675-9922
Riding Carts Available, Restaurants, PRO Shop, Lessons, Club Rental, 72 Par, 70.8 Course Rating, 6456 Yards, 18 Holes, 124 Slope Rating
- Bridgestone., Callaway, Nike
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa
Complete step by step help in coordinating your golf outing, wedding or special events.
- Golf Courses, Fund Raising Service, Restaurants, Private Golf Courses, Party Planning, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Wedding Supplies & Services, Wedding Reception Locations & Services