Hepatitis Treatment Institute of FloridaAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- The Hepatitis Treatment Institute of Florida was founded by Dr. Mitchell N. Davis, FACOI, a senior partner of the South Florida Center of Gastroenterology located in Wellington, Florida. Dr. Davis has been at the forefront of hepatitis research and treatment since 1995. In November 2009, the program was formally named the Hepatitis Treatment Institute of Florida. The Institute is a Center of Excellence, recognized as a leader in the community, in all areas of liver disease. Dr. Davis and his team have been participating in multiple clinical trials which have advanced the medical management of Hepatitis C. Many of the medications that are now available were studied in the Center. Subsequently, patients may qualify to be treated with medications two to five years before they come to market. As a contributing author and investigator in current, ground-breaking hepatitis clinical research, Dr. Mitchell Davis pioneers a new generation of drugs with the potential to cure the hepatitis C virus and improving the quality of a patient's life by achieving successful therapeutic outcomes. The field of Hepatitis C treatment is rapidly expanding with multiple new medications under development. The Institute is committed to providing cutting edge treatment and care to these patients. In addition to treating Hepatitis C, the Hepatitis Treatment Institute of Florida is also recognized as a leader in the community in diagnosing and treating all areas of liver disease including cirrhosis, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and fatty liver.
- Specializing in the treatment and management of all areas of liver disease including: Hepatitis B Hepatitis C Autoimmune Hepatitis Liver cirrhosis Primary Biliary Cirrhosis Fatty Liver Services and treatment include: Research Interferon Protease Inhibitors Polymerase Inhibitors Clinical Trials/Drug Studies
- Payment method:
- master card, amex, debit, diners club, discover, visa
- Located on the campus of Wellington Regional Medical Center
- We accept most insurance plans. To see if you qualify for an upcoming clinical trial for Hepatitis C, please feel free to call us at 561-798-2425.
- Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines), Physicians & Surgeons