My husband and I stayed here for a week in August. We had a very enjoyable stay. Robert and Twila are very pleasant and interesting hosts. Twila did a very good job providing breakfasts that would accomodate my husband's gluten free diet. Our room and private bath was very nice, and the property peaceful. There is a book called "Vera's Journey" that is probably in each room, about Twila's mother's life... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Shepherd Ewe B & BAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Relaxation, peace and quiet, await visitors and guests, at The Shepherd and Ewe Bed & Breakfast, one of south central Pennsylvania's best kept secrets.Rooms are spacious with most having private baths within. You're invited to enjoy its unexpected pleasures and country charm for one night - or several. Phone ahead now, to reserve, or have our colorful e-mail sent to you, to be introduced to our facility and view the different rooms of your choice, at reasonable rates. We subscribe to, clean, inviting rooms, with a hot country breakfast to start your day.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (888) 937-4393
- Every morning guests are treated to a full country breakfast with homemade breads, muffins, fruits, beverages and other down-home delights. You'll be served indoors by bay windows or on the veranda. Both offer splendid natural views of the outdoors.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, travelers checks
- 2 Miles East of Route 16 on County Club Road
The Shepherd and Ewe Bed & Breakfast
- Lodging, Bed & Breakfast & Inns