- Extra Phones:
Fax: (610) 687-2541
- Kenmore Craftsman Diehard, electronics
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Pharmacies, Discount Stores, Clothing Stores, Consumer Electronics, Women's Clothing, Sporting Goods, Supermarkets & Super Stores, Men's Clothing, Girls Clothing, Boys Clothing
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
05/07/2010Provided by Citysearch -
This store is close to me, but I'm done with it forever. Here's my latest of many bad experiences...
1) I couldn't find the hand soap I wanted as there are no signs above the isles.
2) As the manager leads me to the hand soap he doesn't acknowledge that there really are no useful signs, but instead tries to make me feel foolish.
3) There's only one hand soap bottle left on the shelf and it has soap spilled all over it. So instead I pick up some shower soap which is on sale for half price.
4) At the register, the soap rings up for full price. I pick up the soap to take it to the manager, and the cashier yells at me. Apparently, this is the wrong procedure.
5) It's now been at least 20 minutes (of what should have been 5min), I still don't have what I came in for, and now I'm going to have to wait, how much longer?, to get what I decided to substitute.
6) I left and will never go back. If this were the first time, OK, but not over and over again. And it seems to be a common trick of this store to post a price but not enter it into the system immediately. Really, first they should enter it in, and then post the price... otherwise it's theft.