Eagle Village ShopsAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- First developed in 1979 as the "Shops of Spread Eagle Village", our Village has undergone many transformations over the last thirty years. New buildings, new shops and award-winning landscaping were added to heighten our Visitor's shopping experience. Today, a new name - The Eagle Village Shops - signals these changes as well as things to come. Our open-air shopping center now features: Brick-paved walkways, beautifully landscaped grounds and ample, store-front parking Three full-service restaurants including Georges', an award-winning restaurant owned and operated by internationally renowned Chef Georges Perrier More than two dozen Retail Shops including clothing, jewelry, home furnishings, gifts, home theater and stereo as well as an assortment of personal services, and A Village Hall for community and special events. At the Eagle Village Shops, it's all about Life with Style & Your Style.
- 30 Retail Shops and Restaurants.
- Payment method:
- amex, visa, master card
- Less than a mile west of the Wayne Business District
- Ample Free Parking, Outside Patios, Beautiful Landscaping
Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers
- Main Line Chamber of Commerce, Wayne Business Association
- Shopping Centers & Malls