Bodywork Therapy By Linda LLCAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Massages available are Relaxation, Craniosacral, Visceral Manipulation, Lymph Drainage, Myokinesthetic's, Reiki, Hot Stone and Chakra Stone Massages. The massage is geared to each clients needs at the time of their appointment. In which more than one of the listed modalities that would be used in one session. A list of problems that these methods help with are: Migraines, Headaches, Muscle strains and sprains, Carpal Tunnel, TMJ, Neck, Shoulder and Hip pain. Fluid build up (edema) in legs and arms. Decreased range of motion in joints, Stress, Energetic imbalances, Foot pain, and Relaxation.
- Extra Phones:
Home Phone: (920) 261-7790
- Nutritional Supplements Essential Oils Crystals & Stones Gift Certificates
- Shaklee and Young Living Oils
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check
- From Watertown WI go south on Hwy 26 for 2 miles and then turn East (left) on Ebenezer Dr. You will have to pass Ebenezer Dr. because of divided hwy then get in left lane and do a U-turn to go north on Hwy 26 then immediately get in right lane to turn right on Ebenezer Dr. Business is located on corner on right. W4085 Ebenezer Dr. Or go south on Hwy X about 3 miles and turn right (west) on Ebenezer Dr. then go 1 1/2 miles to address, business is on the left just before Hwy 26. From I-94 go north
- 1/2 price for new clients. Senior Citizens discounts, Referral discounts, Birthday discounts. Gift Certificates available.
- Massage Therapists, Holistic Practitioners, Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners, Massage Services, Pain Management