Gretchen Geist - COUNTRY Financial RepresentativeAdd to mybook
How you do you want to own your future?
- General Info:
- What does your future look like? Maybe it includes building your dream home, buying a new car, renovating your kitchen or going back to school. Maybe you want to send your kids to college, travel the world, or make sure you’re on the right track to the retirement of your dreams. At COUNTRY Financial we understand that helping you means knowing you, so we’ll meet with you one-on-one to provide tailored solutions that fit your lifestyle, helping you balance your goals for today with a better understanding of your hopes for tomorrow. For more than 85 years COUNTRY Financial has been protecting cars, homes, farms and lives. Call us today to secure your hopes for the future!
- Our mission has always been to help protect our customers throughout their lives: as they raise children, buy their first home, start their own business and plan for retirement. To do this, we help our customers understand their risks and the insurance options we offer to protect what matters most to them. We also look beyond insurance needs and help you plan for your children’s education, retirement and your long term financial security. We offer competitive rates as well as a number of discounts, so you can get the protection you need and the savings you deserve. Backed by a team of professionals, your financial representative is there when you need them most, whether you have a claim, need a financial plan, or just some reliable advice. Auto, home, farm and commercial insurance policies issued by COUNTRY Mutual Insurance Company®, COUNTRY Casualty Insurance Company® or COUNTRY Preferred Insurance Company®, Bloomington, IL. Life insurance policies issued by COUNTRY Life Insurance Company® and COUNTRY Investors Life Assurance Company®, Bloomington, IL. Investment management, retirement and trust planning services provided by COUNTRY Trust Bank®. Not FDIC insured. No bank guarantee. May lose value. Registered Broker/Dealer, offering securities products and services: COUNTRY® Capital Management Company, 1705 N. Towanda Avenue, Bloomington, IL 61702-2222, tel (866) 551-0060. Member FINRA and SIPC.
- COUNTRY Financial®, COUNTRY Life Insurance Company®, COUNTRY Mutual Insurance Company®, COUNTRY Preferred Insurance Company®, COUNTRY Casualty Insurance Company®, COUNTRY Investors Life Assurance Company®, COUNTRY Trust Bank®, COUNTRY Capital Management Company
- Payment method:
- amex, diners club, discover, master card, visa
- We have approximately 2,500 financial representatives in AK, AL, AZ, CO, GA, IA, IL, KS, MN, MO, ND, NV, OK, OR, TN, WA and WI
- COUNTRY Life Insurance Company® and COUNTRY Mutual Insurance Company® are rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best, the leading independent industry rating company*. COUNTRY Life and COUNTRY Mutual have been included in the highest rating category for more than 75 consecutive years. *(Best's Insurance Reports, 2010). COUNTRY Life Insurance Company® and COUNTRY Mutual Insurance Company® are rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best, the leading independent industry rating company*. COUNTRY Life and COUNTRY Mutual have been included in the highest rating category for more than 75 consecutive years. *(Best's Insurance Reports, 2010).
- Insurance, Long Term Care Insurance, Annuities & Retirement Insurance Plans, Renters Insurance, Business & Commercial Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, Life Insurance, Auto Insurance, Agriculture Insurance, Investment Management, Retirement Planning Services, Mutual Funds, Financial Planners, Financial Services