What a lovely place! First off, it does not look like your typical Hotel, but more like a lodge. It's built on a lake with a great view if your room is on that side. Food is pretty standard fare, not complaints. The staff especially the manager are great. Internet access, OK furnishings, more TV channels than you'll watch. The train goes by.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
BEST WESTERN Lake Lucille InnAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Open 24 Hours
- General Info:
- Best Western International Inc. is The World's Biggest Hotel Family with 4,000* independently owned and operated hotels. Based in Phoenix, Ariz., Best Western employs 1,190 people and offers more than 300,000 quality guest rooms located in 90* countries and territories throughout the world. All Best Westerns around the globe provide a guaranteed standard of 17 (14 internationally) of the most frequently requested guest amenities and services. They include: free high-speed Internet access, continental or hot breakfast, free local phone calls (up to 30 minutes) and long distance access, data port connections in all guest rooms, iron and ironing boards, hair dryers, coffee/tea makers in all rooms, 50 percent designated non-smoking rooms (20 percent international), complimentary toiletries available upon request (razors, toothpaste, shaving cream, sewing kits), bottled or canned water available on-site, photo copies available on-site during business hours, king-sized beds in a minimum of 10 percent of rooms (queen-size bed international), clock in all guest rooms, in-room music, upgraded shampoo size and at least one English speaking TV channel at international locations. All Best Western hotels in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean offer free high-speed Internet access to guests. *Numbers are approximate and can fluctuate.
- Extra Phones:
Reservations: (877) 722-3422
- Best Western
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, amex, diners club
- With a stay at Best Western Lake Lucille Inn in Wasilla, you'll be convenient to Alaska Live Steamers and Iditarod Trail Headquarters. This hotel is within close proximity of Dorothy G. Page Museum and Alaska Museum of Transportation & Industry.
- **ATM:** ACCEL/Exchange
- Lodging, Motels, Corporate Lodging, Meeting & Event Planning Services