Enterprise Rent-a-car in Romeo, MI needs a manager to check on it more often. It's staff needs to learn how to give customers better service. I called a couple of times to make a change to a reservation. Was on hold for at least 10 minutes. Gave up and called the 800 #. Then when I asked about their hours, they said have to close at 6 because they need a life too. Smart aleck and rude. Planned to get back during biz hours from a trip. Door was locked in the middle of the afternoon. Cust svc was out running a personal errand. Sign on the door said to park out back and you are responsible for the car until the next day. Just in time, the cust svc person returned and tried to justify being gone. Getting his oil changed. Won't being going there again. Snobby acting and self-centered. I will drive eight more miles to get better service. This is a part-time business. Don't waste your time.
24 Hours Service
- General Info:
- Pick Enterprise. We'll Pick You Up.®
- With the largest fleet in North America and a great selection of vehicles, Enterprise has it all. Enjoy fast and easy car rental with Enterprise Rent-A-Car at our branch in Washington, MI. Just one of the 7,200 branches in over 30 countries helping with your car rental needs.
- * Economy to Premium cars * Luxury cars
- Payment method:
- diners club, amex, discover, master card, visa
- Car Rental, Truck Rental, Van Rental & Leasing
Southgate Enterprise Rent-A-Car had the best customer service. I rent frequently and I am on a first name basis with all the reps. They have my vehicle gassed up and all necessary papers ready when I walk in the door. I'm literally in and out in under 10 minutes. They are all always pleasant and professional. I don't mind recommending this site to others. I will continue to use this branch for my future rentals.