Same Day Process Service
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Need Your Papers Served In The DC, Northern Virginia Or Southern Maryland Area? Then Look No Further - We're The Ones to Choose All Process Servers Are Not Alike. What Makes The Difference? First - Same Day Process Service is a not a "paper mill" We treat every client as an individual - with specific needs and concerns. With other so-called professionals - you're just a case number, nothing more. Your papers will get processed on their schedule - not yours. Your case and your client deserve better than second best. With us - we strive to complete each process in 24 hours - or less. Second - We're competitive-Our network of accredited process servers will serve your papers - at or below the standard rate. Third - We're members of the National Association of Professional Process Servers. You can rest assured that your papers will be served with the utmost care and due diligence. Since 1970 our clients have put their trust in our services. Now that's saying a lot! For over 36 years we've been the first choice for people who demand the best in the business. During that time we've seen many other companies come and go. It's a tough field - no doubt about it. And only the best survive for any length of time. We've built our reputation on getting the job done - and done right. In fact, we're known for "serving the impossible." Where others just plain gave up - we were there with documents in hand- successfully completing our job.
- Just how good are we? The attorney for the late Teamster Boss Frank Fitzsimmons, confided to me that I was the only process server to ever personally serve his evasive and well-guarded client. Testimonials: "I have known Tony Snesko for approximately 17 years. My relationship with Tony has been both social and professional. First, in relationship to my professional experience, Tony's competence, diligence and thoroughness have no equal. Socially, he is one of the finest people I have ever known. I know that if I needed his assistance, he would be on the first plane out to San Diego. I have the very highest regard for his integrity and his character. I would welcome the opportunity to talk to anyone if there are any questions that arise." David G. Ronquillo, Esq. "Tony Snesko performed the attorney service needs for the two law firms where I worked from 1978 until 1995, when he moved to Washington, DC. At all times, Tony was cheerful, fearless, and full of integrity. Simply, Snesko's was not an attorney service, but the attorney service." Kim W. Cheatum, San Diego Attorney, 1978 to the Present
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Downtown-Penn Quarter-Chinatown, Northwest Washington
Natl. Association of Professional Process Servers
- Litigation Support Services, Process Servers, Skip Tracing, Searchers Of Records, Notaries Public
I highly recommend Same Day Process Service for your private investigative needs. Brandon the President is awesome! He and his staff are very detailed oriented, fast and best of all -- so friendly. He and his staff get the job well done! Thumbs up for Same Day!! AAAA+++++
Hey if your looking for Professionally managed expert service of process you found Same Day Process. Hundreds of times I've had issues with their so called competitors. Three years later we haven't had to look we found the best. Whether its local or national these guys play pro ball.