Rasoi Indian KitchenAdd to mybook
Book a Table
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Enjoy Happy Hour Mon-Fri from 5-7PM. Lunch Buffet available 7 days a week. Thalis are available for your convenience.
- Extra Phones:
fax your pick-up order: (202) 223-5470
- Eclectic Indian in a serene dining room. Lunch Buffet served daily. Cocktails, happy hour and catering available. Delivery available. Online reservations/ delivery available.
- Butter Chicken, Johny Walker, Kingfisher, Stella Artois, Veg Samosa, taj mahal
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, travelers checks, cash
- Located at the intersection of 18 and K street NW. Farragut West and Farragut North metro stops.
- Connecticut Avenue - K Street, Dupont Circle, Northwest Washington
- Dine-in options include Lunch Buffet. Full bar, Happy Hour til 7PM. Validated parking/Garage Parking Available after 5PM for $5.00 only.
- English, Hindi, Urdu
Mehak Indian Cuisine
- National Restaurant Association, Opentable.com
RASOI Indian Kitchen
- Restaurants, Indian Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Caterers
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: No
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern, Pan Asian
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
Do not order from here! It is terribly overpriced, and the food is below mediocre. We ordered delivery last night and after opening the bag, we discovered that they had not sent the raita and charged us for it, and the salad had no dressing on it. My husband called to inform them and they insisted that the raita was in the bag and then accused us of not knowing what raita was. Completely not worth the money or the hassle. We will never order from here again!Share Review
We stumbled upon Rasoi and feel in love with the food. I wanted to go back for lunch the next day. Nothing like I have ever had, I did not want to stop eating. It was amazing. I am a huge fan of Indian, and this has got to be one of the top resturants! Try ITShare Review