Metro Lab LLC
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- MetroLab is a Health Services that is accredited by the CLIA and Forensic Urine Drug Testing program. We serve customer needs in toxicology and substance abuse testing, as well as emergency medical toxicology, therapeutic drug monitoring and industrial biological testing services. We also are Local Small D is advantage Business Enterprise (LSDBE ). Metro lab is dedicated for the improvement of public health through unsurpassed diagnostic insights and innovation. Our mission: The patient comes first in everything we do. We strive to provide every patient and every customer with services and products of uncompromising quality-error free, on time, every time. MetroLab’s expertise is rooted in our dedication to provide physicians with timely, high-quality laboratory tests and services that help them provide improved patient care. In addition, MetroLab is committed to assisting in the development and delivery of new laboratory tests that provide enhanced accuracy and additional clinical information. Our customers include physicians and their patients, hospitals and managed care plans, private employers, military and law enforcement agencies, and pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Fire Damage Restoration, Water Damage Restoration
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, discover, visa, mastercard, cash
- Park View, Columbia Heights, Northwest Washington
Accredited by the CLIA and Forensic Urine Drug Testing program.
Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Testing Labs, Medical Clinics, Medical Labs, Dental Labs, Analytical Labs
- Other Information:
By Appointment Only: Yes
Posted: 3/16/2012Provided by Citysearch -
Do NOT use this facility! We had them perform 2 DNA collections for us. The first time, when our customers arrived, Metro Lab asked them what they paid and when our customers told them, Metro Lab said, oh, we can do it cheaper. We had every intention of pulling them from our data base right away, but before we pulled the info, one of our girls set someone else up for a collection with them. (Both were scheduled within a few days of each other). The second time, they lost our customer's samples. It has been exactly one week ago today and the samples are nowhere to be found. Now, when we call to get a tracking number or any other info that may help us locate the samples, Metro Lab hangs up on us. Extremely bad business. And, we are not the only one's. Our testing lab sent clients in this past Saturday, the 10th, and those samples have also been lost. To make matters worse, they don't understand English very well. They have no buisness doing legal DNA collections, or anything else for that matter. Both us, and our testing lab are through using this company. Do NOT waste your time here!