Mc Fadden's Restaurant-Saloon
- Mon: 5:30pm - Midnight\nTues: 11:30am - 2am\nWed: 11:30am - Midnight\nThurs - Fri: 11:30am - 2am\nSat: 11:30am - 2am\nSun: 11:30am - Midnight
- Washington DC's Premier Irish Pub and Restaurant (888) 530-3989
- $3 Drinks Every Wednesday 6pm-9pm
- Amazing Sunday Brunch
- Set Up Your Private Party Now
- General Info:
- McFadden's Restaurant and Saloon was founded in 2003 and is located in Washington, D.C. It is an Irish pub and restaurant available for more than 100 people. The restaurant offers happy hour specials with a live disc jockey playing music. It is a handicap accessible restaurant and also offers full-service elevator between floors. The restaurant has a private party space available for groups of any size that organizes bachelor, birthday and business parties, reunions and anniversary bashes. It provides lunch and dinner to customers and its menu includes a variety of soups, salads, sandwiches and beverages. The restaurant serves spinach and artichoke dip, mozzarella sticks, nachos and fish and chips.
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa
- Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End, Northwest Washington, West End
- Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Brew Pubs, American Restaurants, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Cuisines: American, Family Style, Omelets
Posted: 3/17/2010Provided by Citysearch -
So I dont liek to write negative reviews, but with a city as vibrant as DC and a part of town as young and fresh as George Town I am a bit confused when a bar with so much potential in its locale, following, and size seems to impress me so little.
\nExpensive and weak drinks (unless you know a bar tender, awful food, so-so ambiance and quite literally zero community feeling among McFadden's patrons leave me wanting much when it comes to this joint.
\nKeep lookin for somewhere else if you are looking for a truly fun night out in the District.
Posted: 3/1/2010Provided by Citysearch -
Although I only gave them two stars I have to admit I have been to McFadden's many times in the last 3 years. Most of the time my frequent trips had to do with continuously having friends win the ""free"" bar giveaway (have to admit, its not hard to win these). \n\nI think their marketing campaigns are great, however, the cleanliness and college frat party feeling tend to make me hesitant on actually going to McFadden's on a regular basis. Looks can be deceiving as well. Just because they have a bathroom attendant does not mean their bathrooms are something to rave over. I would actually vote their bathrooms as one of the worst in D.C...however, as I mentioned before, they do have some amazing drink specials on a nightly basis.