Massachusetts CourtAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- The best place to live in Washington, DC!
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (202) 898-1209
- Mass Court Apartments offers some of the finest living in the heart of downtown DC. One of the best parts about living at Mass Court is the location. Mass court is less than two blocks from the Judiciary Square Metro and within walking distance to Capital Hill and the Verizon Center. Youâ€™re also steps away from Gallery Place, which is home to numerous shops, movie theaters and restaurants. Dining out every night without repeats is easy! Grocery shopping has never been easier - Safeway is located just a couple of blocks from Mass Court. We left no detail untouched when planning Mass Court. From the ordinary to the unexpected, the buildingâ€™s sophisticated features were created to enhance your overall quality of life. Mass Court was created for those who know what they want out of life! Featuring studios, one and two bedroom apartment homes, and awe-inspiring loft spaces. Every apartment home features gourmet kitchens, full-size washers and dryers, Italian ceramic tile foyers and kitchens, and spacious closets. Mass Court is the pinnacle of city living! Check us out online at www.masscourtdc.com .
- Payment method:
- check, debit, discover, master card, travelers checks, visa
- We are located 3 blocks from Verizon center at the corner of 4th and H Streets NW.
Take the redline to Judiciary Square. Exit the station, turn right and head up 4th street 1.5 blocks. Our entrance is right around the corner!
- Northwest Washington, Mount Vernon Square
- Building Features: -The areas ONLY, YEAR-ROUND, HEATED rooftop pool with BBQ area. -Rooftop lounge and track - Fully equipped, 24-hour fitness center with cardio theater - NEWLY REMODELED Community clubroom/home theater lounge -Yoga and aerobics studio -NEWLY REMODELED Business center/library -Courtyard retreat - Attended parking garage - Four-star 24/7 concierge services - Dramatic city and landmark views that include the Capitol, Washington Monument and other breathtaking cityscapes.