The vibe at JoJo was very chill and the atmosphere was cool and laid back. It was just what my girls and I needed to end the long work week. The strawberry margaritas ordered at my table were reportedly *very* strong, but enjoyed by all. The calamari appetizer was nothing extraordinary, but served its purpose; the buffalo wings were served hot and fresh! The downstairs portion of the restaurant is pretty tight and de... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
JoJo Restaurant & BarAdd to mybook
Book a Table
Order online so your food is ready when you are!
- General Info:
- You don't have to be inside at JoJo to absorb the jazz scene. The house band performs with its back to the big front window of this small bar and restaurant, so passersby on the street can enjoy the music without entering. But there are lots of good reasons to go inside, including a friendly staff and often stellar music. There's live jazz from 9:30 p.m. until 1 a.m. every night except Mondays and Fridays. Thursdays are particularly promising, with the Thad Wilson group holding down a regular slot-no cover.
- Happy Hour Every Day of the Week * 1/2 Off Cocktails, Sandwichs, Beer & Wine during Happy Hour * Tues - Thurs, 5pm - 7pm & 10pm - Midnight * Fri & Sat 5pm - 8pm * Live Entertainment Showcasing Guest Bands On Tues - Sun Nights, (View Listing On Web Site To See Who Is Playing) * Wine List That "Highlights" Diversity Daily Events Bar Lounge and Entree Menu for Fine Dining in the Right Atmosphere Catering Services Offered See Web Site for Additional Services and Details Offered
- Payment method:
- amex, diners club, master card, visa
- Northwest Washington, U Street - Cardozo
- Cocktail Mixes, Bars, Cocktail Lounges, Liquor Stores, Wine Bars, American Restaurants, Bar & Grills, Restaurants