Intown Uptown Inn
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- One of D.C.'s most charming inns equally appealing to the discerning business or leisure traveler-Located within D.C. The Inn is conveniently located for easy metro access to The Mall and city center. Each room has a sense of space and uniqueness borne from a Victorian pursuit of grandeur. Attached to each room is a bathroom that dismisses the word adequate and replaces it with excess. Enjoy the life of excess during your stay in the nation's capitol. The Intown Uptown Inn is nicely situated in Upper Northwest D.C., a traditional well-established D.C. locale. This 5,000 square foot Victorian house will make your stay or event a cherished memory. Feast on a generous continental breakfast before you go touring or to your business meeting. The Inn has abundant free parking. It is located just three miles from the mall. The 14th St. bus stops outside of the house every 10 minutes and takes guests directly to the mall and downtown. Within a mile of the Inn is the Columbia Heights Metro station which connects guests to all parts of the city, including the convention center. From Trip Advisor: "The inn was a beautiful spot conveniently located, but still very quiet with easy parking. The rooms were all beautifully decorated and slightly quirky in the details, which gave the entire inn a sense of whimsy and fun." "We were not sure this would be a good idea, since we are used to big brand hotels, but our experience couldn't be better."
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, check, debit, diners club, discover, master card
- Easy Access to The National Mall
- Brightwood Park, 16th Street Heights - Crestwood - Brightwood Park, Northwest Washington
Bed and Breakfast.com Award Winner 2008-2009
- Hotels, Corporate Lodging, Lodging, Bed & Breakfast & Inns