I am 70 years old and a patient of Dr. Alan Helig for 12 years. I am a USAF retired person and must have been to more than 30 dentist in my live. Dr. Helig is the best of all. I just had a filling to correct a filling that an Air Force dentist did. Dr. Helig was outstanding. Zero pain; no discomfort. He has the gentle touch. I have complete faith in him. Also, his staff are professional, efficient, and friendl... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Dr. Alan Helig DDSAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
Number of YP reviews
Quality Dentistry With A Gentle Touch!
- General Info:
- Your smile is a tool and a badge. A bright, beautiful smile can disarm a tense confrontation and it can warm the hearts of those you love - a symbol of the affection you feel. When you neglect your teeth, you risk losing that treasured form of expression. The gentle, caring and competent staff at Dr. Alan Helig DDS can restore and preserve your smile for you, ensuring that you'll be able to carry your exceptional emblem with you for years to come. We provide both general and cosmetic dentistry.
- * General Dentistry Family Dentistry * Emergency Service Available
- Payment method:
- mastercard, discover, visa
- Dupont Circle, Northwest Washington, Connecticut Avenue - K Street
- Dentists, Endodontists, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontists