Virginia Sports Chiropractic of WarrentonAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- At Virginia Sports Chiropractic of Warrenton, we are committed to relieving pain and restoring your health. Patients who are treated by our clinic benefit from leading-edge treatments in: Chiropractic care, Sports medicine, Athletic training, Strength and conditioning, Massage therapy and Nutrition. We take the best from each discipline to heal our patients. This has allowed us to significantly reduce treatment frequency and minimize the risk of recurrence.
Our goal is providing patients with lasting pain relief and the knowledge to prevent a recurrence of issues. We achieve this goal by combining expert medical advice, the highest quality chiropractic care, invigorating massage, and a state-of-the-art rehabilitation program.
After identifying the need for this type of multi-disciplinary approach in the Warrenton area, we opened Virginia Sports Chiropractic of Warrenton to meet that need. Whether you are at our Gainesville, Manassas or Warrenton office, you will experience the benefits of a dynamic team approach and receive a level of care virtually unmatched elsewhere.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (540) 905-4955
At Virginia Sports Chiropractic of Warrenton we offer a variety of chiropractic techniques including: Diversified, Activator, Flexion-Distraction, Thompson drop technique and Webster technique.
Treatment includes a variety of manual therapies for manipulation of soft tissues including: Active Release Technique (ART), trigger point therapy, Graston, PIR stretching and Massage Therapy.
At Virginia Sports Chiropractic of Warrenton our treatment also incorporates modalities such as electric stimulation, ultrasound, KT taping, Strength and conditioning and Nutrition.
Our Certified Athletic Trainers (ATCs) are well-versed in the management of injuries from acute phase through the rehabilitation process. ATCs can assist your team by working on the field sidelines covering sporting events. We have extensive experience with a variety of sports, including: Baseball, Rugby, Soccer, Football, Swimming and Equestrian Events. This coverage includes injury/triage Management, first-aid, CPR as well as concussion assessment and management.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, check, insurance
- Virginia Sports Chiropractic of Warrenton is located on Blackwell Road in the Warrenton Professional Center.
- Our sister clinic Haymarket Physical Therapy and Chiropractic has two locations: Gainesville and Manassas.
- Massage Therapists, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Sports Medicine & Injuries Treatment