Add to mybook
Irene's Custom Tailors
"If we can't do it, nobody can."
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- Business History
- Started in 1974 by Irene Tweed of Warner Robins. Irene's daughter Sharon took over after she passed away in 2007. Gained an awesome clientele.......have been visited by over 50 cities and counties throughout the mid-state of Georgia! Some even from out of state!
- Men's, ladies', and children. All types of clothing.....military, wedding gowns formals, pageant dresses, leather, some purse zippers, pillows, suits, fur, knit, curtains, patches, jeans, all formal wear, some soft boots.......etc.......we do just about anything you can think of!
- Payment method:
- cash only
- Parkway Station - near the corner of Russell Parkway and Moody Road right behind Cook Out restaurant.
- One amenity is our 30-day guarantee starting with the date on your ticket. This means that if you are dissatisfied for any reason, bring it back and we will redo it for free within 30 days (at no extra charge to you). Nice and friendly folks happy to please our customers. "If you want it altered just right, come see us!"
- Voted Business of the Month for Warner Robins November 2014 by the local chamber of commerce.
- Tailors, Dressmakers, Clothing Alterations
- Other Information:
Specialties: Leather & Suede, Furs