After $1000 and 2 weeks of tests and x-rays I paid $35 to get test at the clinic and they diagnosed the disease in 3 days. After I told them what the diagnosis was and wanted the prescription for the treatment they still wanted me to take more test (another $400)before they could give me the treatment. I went to another vet and they gave me the prescription ASAP!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
VCA Cottage Animal HospitalAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
Number of YP reviews
New Clients: Claim your pet's Free First Exam Now!
- General Info:
- At VCA, your pet's health is our top priority and excellent service is our goal. We treat each pet knowing it is an extension of your family. Our dedicated staff of veterinarians, board certified specialists, and technicians strive each day to give your pet the very best in medical care. We understand how important it is to have a local veterinarian you can trust and who, most importantly, knows your pet almost as well as you. With nearly 600 hospitals in 42 States, we've built a network of trusted local animal health providers giving the finest care for the pets in your family. We invite you to get to know our caring staff! New VCA patients are eligible for a FREE First Exam - a risk-free opportunity to learn what makes VCA so different. We’re looking forward to meeting you and your pet and demonstrating our commitment to providing your pet the highest quality care!
- Our hospital offers a wide range of general and specialized medical treatments and services including: • Advanced Care Services • Allergy & Itchy Skin Relief • Diabetes Treatment (Canine & Feline) • Diagnostics • Diet & Nutrition • Disease Treatment • Flea & Tick Control • General Care • Heartworm Disease Treatment (Canine & Feline) • Internal medicine • Medications/Prescriptions • Parasite Control • Pet Wellness Exams • Physical Examinations • Preventive Care • Primary Care • Puppy & Kitten Wellness • Senior Pet Wellness • Spay & Neuter • Vaccines & Vaccinations • Weight Loss Programs Please call us today to review your pet’s medical and health issues and how we may be able to help!
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, discover, master card
- VCA operates nearly 600 animal hospitals in 42 States staffed with hundreds of experienced veterinarians.
- • Caring for your pets the way we care for our own • Convenient, affordable, preventive nose-to-tail care (VCA CareClub) • Educational opportunities for pet owners • Free First Exam for all first time pet visits • Healthy Pet Magazine • Home Delivery of Pet Medications • VCA Big Pet Project • VCA Quality Care Program
- Veterinarians, Veterinary Information & Referral Services, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals