Scott's Seafood Walnut CreekAdd to mybook
Book a Table
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Now more than ever, the Scott's name stands for an ultimate commitment to the pleasures of fresh seafood, classically prepared in clean, crisp, friendly surroundings. Scott's commits to serving you seven days a week. We offer full Bar and Lounge Service, Lunch, Dinner, and our Sunday Jazz Brunch. Since 1976, the phenomenal success of Scott's Seafood Grill & Bar restaurant has continued to please guests both in dining and catering. Scott's offers a wide array of hospitality services in our Oakland Walnut Creek and Danville venues. As one of East Bays premier private dining and wedding destinations, Scott's Walnut Creek has over seven banquet rooms and a breathtaking indoor/outdoor wedding venue; Scott's Garden. A true urban oasis tucked in Downtown Walnut Creek. Take a drive through the rolling hills of Danville into the niche community of Blackhawk and experience the most elite East Bay venue around; the Blackhawk Museum. Your luxury dining experiences don?t have to stop there, offsite catering are also available throughout the Greater East Bay in the privacy and comfort of your own home, office or venue of your choosing. Our exclusive event hospitality staff can handle the menus, flowers, lighting, sound and every detail in between for your event. Join us weekly for a tour and complimentary luncheon to view the venues and taste the quality of Scott's Seafood. Scott's Catering offers complete offsite service in the Greater East Bay in the privacy and comfort of your own home, office or venue of your choosing. No event is too small or too large for us to assist in making it memorable. Let our catering professionals guide you with all your event needs; site selection, tenting, lighting, furnishings, décor, sound and much more! As a leader in the community for quality and presentation, many venues in and around the area look to Scott's for special and corporate events.
- * Serving the finest Fresh Seafood, Poultry and Prime Grade USDA Corn Feed Beef. * On-site private dining for banquets, parties, events and weddings. * Complete off-site catering services for parties, events and weddings.
- Payment method:
- mastercard, diners club, visa, discover, amex, master card
- On N. California Blvd. between Bonanza St. and Mt Diablo Blvd.
- Downtown Walnut Creek
- Seafood Restaurants, Caterers, Wedding Supplies & Services, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Fine Dining Restaurants, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Family Style, Seafood
Alcohol: Full Bar
My fiance and I had dinner at the Walnut Creek location and was pretty impressed with the restaurant itself, valet staff were friendly, and hostess was pleasant. Dinner arrived on hideous plates that were poor quality, depreciating the presentation of the food although the food tasted good. Overall, it was an experience but not worth $100 for 2 meals and 2 bar drinks.***Share Review
Resturant whose main clientele are the nouveau riche looking to make themselves into the apparitions of a soi-disant aristocracy.
As the peice la revolution, my companion had the honey-roasted Calamari sauteed in Kitosatchi sauce served on a bed of seaweed, a wise decision given the speciality of the chef. I had the hamburger. Both were delectable, although my buns were decidedly stale.
Our waitress seemed to adopt the attitude that we ought to order nolens volens, and ab ovo w...view moreas not very helpful.
The atmosphere definately favors the deipnosophists - the tables are small and intimate and spaced far apart.
Average age of diner - probably around septicentarian.
Our waitress also had ""interesting"" teeth. Not exactly the view I'd like to take before eating my meal. I can recommend my orthodontist.view less
Beautiful restaurant with a lot of wood and glass decor in a large multi-leveled floor plan with outdoor seating in a tropical setting w/ a waterfall. Started with spring salad and crabcakes followed by seafood saute and seafood cioppino (that could feed 2). Dishes were good but our waiter was a bit spacey. Took our drink and appetizer order and left us sitting there w/ our menus still open waiting to order the entrees (had to call him back for that AFTER our salad was already serve...view mored).view lessProvided by Citysearch