Rocco's Ristorante & Pizzeria
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Rocco"s Ristorante & Pizzeria opened in 1999. It is a local favorite and was "Voted Best Pizza in The East Bay" in the Contra Costa Times Readers Poll! We are a family owned and operated restaurant and serve everything from specialty pizzas to fresh pastas, hot sandwiches and more. We welcome small and large parties. Please call about our private room for your event. We know you will enjoy!
- Pizza - Pasta - Salad - Soup - Sandwiches - Sides - Beer & Wine - Catering - Live Music - Team Parties - Fundraising - Nightly Specials - Gift Cards
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, check, debit, discover, master card
- Walnut Creek
- Live Bands,Live Entertainment,Daily Specials,Catering Arrangements,Promotions,Family Atmosphere,Family Owned & Operated,Gift Certificates Available,7 Days A Week
- Pizza, Fund Raising Games, Merchandise & Supplies, Beer & Ale, Caterers, Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Liquor Stores, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities
- Other Information:
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Italian, European, Continental, Pizza
Specialties: Holiday Parties, Receptions, Sporting Events, Private Rooms, Company Parties, Birthdays, Offices, Sports, Office Parties, Fiestas
08/08/2008Provided by Citysearch -
We went to Rocco's this evening and we were SHOCKED to see that our bill was more than expected. The pitcher of beer that was listed as $11.50 on the menu came up as $14 on the bill. We also used a coupon to get a Large pizza at the price of a medium pizza yet, on the bill the discount was $0.64 less than it should have been. So we asked to speak to Rocco, and we got the manager. The manager was less than kind to us and told us that the menu was ""subject to change at any time"" which is just outrageous! After about a minute of discussing this, she refused to discuss it anymore and left without resolving our issue. The service at Rocco's has never been good and after this experience I do not plan on ever returning to Rocco's.
Pros: The prices look good
Cons: They aren't
This is good neighborhood pizza place - reminds me good pizza parties when I was a young after a sports game. The food is great but the atmosphere is better. If you are local to the area you do not need a review to convince you of this place. They also have a full bar for watching sports games.
Only warning - the 4 cheese margarita pizza has a very powerful unique taste. The cheese and garlic is a bit too strong. Everything else is very good.
Just decent food, but they keep raising the prices.. Not the deal I was looking for.
Menu prices have not been raised in almost 2 years.....for the record.....from Rocco Biale, ownwer
07/30/2007Provided by Citysearch -
Five of my family members and I were sick from their pizza! When I called to inform the owner, and he denied it, and I had to fight for a refund, of which I'm not getting the full amount of the meal. He was rude and never offered so much as breath of concern. What poor service! He really didn't care that we were sick. For a family restaurant, the owner sure didn't care that my family got sick. We've been going to his restaurant since it opened, and after that horrible night of the 5 of us being sick and after his apathetic treatment of me on the phone, I warn others of eating there. Food is not good enough to take the risk.
07/27/2007Provided by Citysearch -
I have to say eating at a huge number of pizza restaurants this was just about the same as everyother. My girlfriend and I had the BBQ Chicken pizza. It had a good taste but not what I was expecting at all. Most places they use BBQ sauce in place of the normal pizza sauce, but on this pizza they use the pizza sauce and use grilled chicken that was raosting in a watered down BBQ sauce. It was diffrent but good. I would have to say if you like to wait a bit for noting special go for this place.