Granit Lorraine PhDAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- U. C. Berkeley educated, Dr. Granit has provided 40 years of research-based treatment grounded in the understanding that relationships have the power to heal the mind and heart. Creating a safe therapeutic environment is basic to facilitating growth. Dr. Granit has been trained in and has a wealth of experience with a wide range of interventions based on psychodynamic, humanistic, interpersonal, cognitive behavioral and other theoretical approaches. She uses an integrative approach that combines the most effective treatments to provide assistance in a time-sensitive manner in the context of a completely collaborative, professional relationship.
- Services (include but are not limited to) Anxiety & Phobias Depression Stress reduction Adult child of alcoholics Addictions Survivors of child abuse Trauma recovery Self mastery Self esteem Work related issues Financial issues Relationships Aging gracefully Elder care challenges Parenting UnderstandingMale/Female psychology Life transitions Losses Sports psychology Health related issues
- Ample free parking. Near BART and bus service.
- Ample free parking onsiteConvenient location near all freeways Near BART and bus serviceWheel chair accessible
American Psychological Assn.
California Psychological Assn.
CC Psychological Assn.
Interpersonal Neuro Assn.
Walnut Creek Psychologist
- Mental Health Services, Psychologists, Counseling Services, Marriage & Family Therapists