Barmby Curtis L DDS FACP & Frick Gail DMDAdd to mybook
Regular HoursFri - SunClosed
- General Info:
What Sets Us Apart
Experience makes the difference!
For more than 35 years, Dr. Curtis L. Barmby has been working to help people experience the benefits of a beautiful smile and the ability to maintain a higher level of oral health. He attends twice the amount of continuing education required so he can better serve his patients by learning the latest trends and advances in prosthodontics.
As a board certified prosthodontist in the Walnut Creek area, Dr. Barmby has undergone rigorous education, training and testing in all aspects of prosthodontics. Dr. Barmby has taught dental students at both the University of California San Francisco and University of the Pacific. He enjoys giving back to the next generation of dental professionals.
- Exams, Cleanings & Prevention
- Porcelain Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Implant Dentistry
- Dentures & Partials
- Crowns & Bridges
- Inlays & Onlays
- TMJ Disorders
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, visa, mastercard
We are living longer and more productive lives, and prosthodontists are achieving remarkable success in treating patients who need crowns, dental implants, dentures, cosmetic dentistry or teeth whitening, as well as patients who have traumatic injuries or need complex restorations. Our team's skill and dedication make these new and exciting advances possible.
- Everything we do at our practice is designed to make our patients feel better and more confident about their smiles and their dental health.
- We recognize that each patient has different needs and concerns, which is why we take the time to give you the personalized attention that you deserve.
- Our team of staff members helps to set us apart from other practices with their many years of experience and dedication to making sure that you feel comfortable, welcome and taken care of while visiting our practice.
- We understand that you have a busy, active lifestyle, and we strive to be as accommodating as possible when scheduling appointments. We keep to our schedule so that you can keep to yours!
Certified and Degreed in Several Areas of Dentistry
- Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics
- Fellow of the American College of prosthodontists
- American Dental Association
- The California Dental Association
- Contra Costa Dental Society
- Member of the Pacific Coast Society for Prosthodontics (President 2001-2002)
- The American Academy for Orofacial Pain
- The Academy of R.V. Tucker Study Clubs
- The Seattle Study Club.
- Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Implant Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Hygienists, Dentists