Such a great place to shop. We love to come out and check out the new vendors. They have everything from antiques to new items. Ecig's items and Jewelry. We get everything we need when we come out. **Not sure why it is stating closed on Sunday's as they are open.**Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Waldo Farmers and Flea MarketAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- "Everything from Green Beans to Blue Jeans"
- Extra Phones:
Antiqie Mall: (352) 468-3111
- Largest Farmers and Flea Market in North Central Florida--with 50 acres of Bargains.
- Green, Repurposed, Vintage
- Payment method:
- cash, mastercard, amex, debit, visa
- Located on scenic Highway 301 one mile North of Waldo. Waldo Farmers and Flea Market is only 10 Miles North East of Gainesville and 9 miles South of Starke.
- Free Parking Free Admission
- Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce, Waldo Historical Society. NFMA charter member.
- Plants, Clothing-Collectible, Period, Vintage, Flea Markets, Antiques, Collectibles
This is a a solid, real flea market. The aisles aren't crammed with dollar Chinese plastic junk, although you can find it there
Old tools? Plants. fresh produce,boiled peanuts? You bet!!.Cool knives were everywhere.A fishing tackle store is a permanent dealer. There is a guy selling lumber too,.even a barber cutting hair.
Pet vaccinations by a vet, at prices you can't find in the city, and If you're looking ... view more