Invisible Human Hair Extensions Pieces & Wigs
- Wigs & Hair Pieces
- Follea, Gemtress, Great Lengths, Invisible Hair, New Concepts, New Image, Pureology, Ultra Tress
- Payment method:
- cash, all major credit cards
- Servicing: San Diego County, Escondido, San Marcos, Vista, Carlsbad, Del Mar, Rancho Santa Fe, Solana Beach, Encinitas, Rancho Bernardo, Carmel Valley, Poway, La Jolla, Temecula, Murrieta, San Clemente, Mission Viejo, Laguna Niguel, Irvine, Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach, Westminster, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Fallbrook, Oceanside, Ramona
American Hair Loss Coucil
- American Red Cross, National Hair Society, National Alopecia Areata Foundation, American Hair loss Council, San Diego Hair Replacements, San Diego Hair Extensions, Cancer Wigs San Diego, Wigs San Diego
- Beauty Salons, Hair Replacement, Hair Weaving, Beauty Supplies & Equipment, Wigs & Hair Pieces, Hair Supplies & Accessories, Hair Stylists
I have had baby fine hair all of my life, as I get older my hair has become brittle and much thinner. The hair replacement specialist at Invisible Hair helped me find a hair system that blended in with my own hair so naturally. they were also able to match my color perfectly, My hair piece looks so natural nobody can tell I am wearing one. I am so grateful to Invisible Hair for helping me restore my confidence again.
LOVE MY EXTENSIONS! I have worn different types of extensions many times over a course of many years and have never had better results than I had at Invisible Hair. I was interested to see the results of a couple different extension methods offered at Invisible Hair so I could experience myself what the differences were. I had three different types of hair extensions that were recommended to me. One type of extension that was recommended to me was custom strand bonded extensions, I was absolutely amazed with the way the hair was custom blended to my color and texture, I have never experienced that anywhere else before. The second type of extension that was recommended to me was Invisible Hair extensions, I LOVED these because I could wear them close to my face and high up on my head and they laid completely flat so no one could see them. The third type of extension recommended to me was weft extensions, these were really nice because they covered a large area in the back of my head and didn't take long to apply. Overall I was completely satisfied with my experience at Invisible Hair and my extensions. I would recommend Invisible Hair to anyone who has been a long time extension wearer or to anyone who just wants to try extensions out.
10/21/2008Provided by Citysearch -
Looking your best means having hair healthy and attractive. So when my hair fell out some years ago it was very traumatic. Nothing seemed to work for me until I discovered Invisible Hair. The procedure is nothing short of miracolous.......a thickening of the hair with totally Invisible Hair Extensions. I'm totally thrilled with the results and now feel more confident and self assured. Dawn is the consumate professional and she'll help me achieve the hair style I've always wanted!
I just wanted to say a million Thanks for sending me that beautiful wig. Now I have one for the hospital and one for wearing to church and out and about. Everywhere people stop and say how beautiful MY HAIR looks and that it is so shiny and highlighted!