Best care and most honest place I've worked. I spent several years working for Miller's Automotive and can say the whole time I worked for them there was no dishonest repairs performed and customers became friends. They spend many hours diagnosing faults in systems and once the repair procedure is found they charge their customers for the time to repair what other local shops weren't able to find a repair for. If customers had problems with their repairs either from parts failures or something overlooked they weren't charged for the return repair. I chose to open my own business and left their employment and wish I would've stayed after closing my busines. Since then I've been trying to find work where the business cared for their customers as well as Miller's Automotive did. I send them friends and relatives cars for repairs frequently and have never had anyone complain of any of their work or charges. Nothing but praise, good group of people to work with and for.
Miller's Automotive Speed and Marine
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Miller's Automotive offers general automotive repair, from regular oil changes to tune-ups, a/c services, brakes, oil leaks, overheating, engine oil and coolant leaks, diagnostic of check engine lights. We also perform "Scheduled maintenance", services for your newer vehicles. Our technicians have over 40 years combined experience.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit, travelers checks, discover, mastercard, visa
- This shop is just east of BenMaddox, across from the end of Groppetti Automotive car lot.
- Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Recreational Vehicles & Campers-Repair & Service, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Automobile Performance, Racing & Sports Car Equipment, Automobile Racing & Sports Cars, Auto Racing
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Honest competent and good people cannot ask for better service. The repairs are done in a timely manner with the dreaded phone calls if something is found worse then originally thought. I work on many easy car repairs but when I need professional service I use Miller's. The work charged for is always done with the parts invoiced on the repair. I have yet to hear a bad word about their shop. I recommend them highly. Peace out, MJ
Posted: 11/19/2010Provided by Citysearch -
Satisfied Customer for over 10 years
I just want to plug Miller's for their superior service on my vehicles. My wife Jenni's Camry had an electrical problem the Fresno dealer could not find and Miller's found it and only charged for the repair necessary to fix it and credited us back the diagnostic time. Can't beat that! They find the cause of the failure where others I have tried in this area just perform the repair. I have been taking them my GMC motorhome, Ford F350 and wifes Camry and will continue to do so. Dan and his crew give me options on short term and long term service repairs. Timely service, fair prices and honest repairs. Thanks Dan and Tom.