I love coming to Dessange in Vienna. Everyone is very nice and professional. I have been going to Sebastien for a haircut for the past couple of years. I have had Flore and Anastasia color my hair and have been very pleased.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Claude Marcel Salon De Coissure & SpaAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- With more than 1000 salons worldwide, Dessange Paris is known for its personalized services for discerning, sophisticated clientele. More than ever, women have decided to be beautiful for themselves. In an era of globalization, where fashion is becoming international, the Dessange style, recognizable from the rest, remains an attitude, a global concept of beauty that combines the elegance, personality and quality of a genuinely tailor-made offering, which has become a real luxury. Dessange Paris's professional consultations given before any service to ensure optimal client satisfaction is just one of the many reasons why more than 60,000 worldwide clients per day choose Dessange Paris salons as their destination for beauty. Renowned stylist Jacques Dessange opened his first salon in the prestigious Champs Elysée in Paris in 1956, and was sky rocketed to international fame by such clients as Christian Dior and Coco Chanel. For more than 15 years, Dessange Paris has served as the Official Hair Stylist and Make-Up Artist for the Cannes Film Festival.
- Dessange Paris's services include full hair care services such as hair extensions, Californian highlights, exotic henna milk coloring, shining baths and the Clay Bath, a specialty of Dessange Paris, which includes a revitalizing shampoo. The Precious Care treatment allows clients to enjoy treatments for scalp and hair, a stimulating massage, and a nutritive mask all in the luxury of Dessange's private suite. Hair care rituals include nutritive hair masks with macadamia, honey, or bamboo, as well as the palm cream treatment, a primer oil bath of 99.8% palm oil that gives hair natural strength and radiance. Additionally, Dessange Paris offers waxing, manicures, pedicures, various facials, massages and body treatments. Men's grooming services include traditional shaves, beard design, waxing, various hand and foot treatments, as well as massages and skin care. Following each haircut, Dessange Paris Tysons Corner provides a complimentary touch-up of make-up for women and a hot towel moisturizing face treatment for men.
- * Dessange (Competence Professional & PhytoDess) * Kerastase
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, master card, visa
- English, French
- Beauty Salons, Hair Stylists, Musical Instruments, Skin Care, Barbers, Nail Salons, Adoption Services
I went to this salon back in Aug. 2010 equipped with a photo to give my stylist an idea of the kind of haircut I wanted. This was a photo of me with a great hair cut. The consultation was interesting. I was never told how long I'd be there. 1. Failure to communicate to customer. I specificially asked for a non-smoking stylist, but some employee who stunk of cigerettes ran his smelly fingers through my hair, pew! ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
I am the general manager, and owner, of the Dessange Paris salon in Tysons Corner. There was one VERY important piece of information left out of this comment. This client came to Dessange Paris as "hair model". At Dessange, we value our clients and the top quality services we provide. Therefore,we also provide our highly skilled stylists with periodic in-salon trainings. This "model" was not a regular, full paying client. The haircut she received was $25, the cost of a "model" haircut. Our regular prices for haircuts range from $75-160. She was fully aware she came in as a "model". We also informed her that it would take longer since it was a training session. Also, being a model means we will take extra time going through the consultation, haircut, and styling since we have an instructor working with the stylist receiving the refresher trainer. Again, the "model" who left this comment was fully aware of this. Dessange caters to the most discerning clients, which is why our clientele travel as far away as NYC, LA, Cincinnati, and more, to visit us. Unfortunately, this "model" had unrealistic expectations as to the timing. There was a reason the haircut, which normally costs $95 with Anastasia, was only $25. Additionally, her hair was cut shorter because it was one of the new Dessange styles. Again, with our training program, the "models" sign up for a "model" session. This was not a full-price paying client.
I visited the Dessange in Tysons Corner on the recommendation of a friend. I now have the best haircut of my life and the color is, well, exceptional. The whole staff was welcoming, friendly and very professional. I would recommend this Dessange to anyone based on my experience. I have already booked my next three appointments.Was this review helpful?Yes No(1)|Flag Abuse