Claude Marcel Salon De Coiffure & SpaAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that like this business on Facebook
Number of people that have checked into this location
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- With more than 1000 salons worldwide, Claude Marcel Salon De Coiffure & Spa is known for its personalized services for discerning, sophisticated clientele. More than ever, women have decided to be beautiful for themselves. In an era of globalization, where fashion is becoming international, the Dessange style, recognizable from the rest, remains an attitude, a global concept of beauty that combines the elegance, personality and quality of a genuinely tailor-made offering, which has become a real luxury. Claude Marcel Salon De Coiffure & Spa's professional consultations given before any service to ensure optimal client satisfaction is just one of the many reasons why more than 60,000 worldwide clients per day choose Dessange Paris salons as their destination for beauty. Renowned stylist Jacques Dessange opened his first salon in the prestigious Champs Elysée in Paris in 1956, and was sky rocketed to international fame by such clients as Christian Dior and Coco Chanel. For more than 15 years, Dessange Paris has served as the Official Hair Stylist and Make-Up Artist for the Cannes Film Festival.
- Claude Marcel Salon De Coiffure & Spa's services include full hair care services such as hair extensions, Californian highlights, exotic henna milk coloring, shining baths and the Clay Bath, a specialty of Dessange Paris, which includes a revitalizing shampoo. The Precious Care treatment allows clients to enjoy treatments for scalp and hair, a stimulating massage, and a nutritive mask all in the luxury of Claude Marcel Salon De Coiffure & Spa's private suite. Hair care rituals include nutritive hair masks with macadamia, honey, or bamboo, as well as the palm cream treatment, a primer oil bath of 99.8% palm oil that gives hair natural strength and radiance. Additionally, Dessange Paris offers waxing, manicures, pedicures, various facials, massages and body treatments. Men's grooming services include traditional shaves, beard design, waxing, various hand and foot treatments, as well as massages and skin care. Following each haircut, Dessange Paris Tysons Corner provides a complimentary touch-up of make-up for women and a hot towel moisturizing face treatment for men.
- * Dessange (Competence Professional & PhytoDess) * Kerastase
- Payment method:
- check, discover, visa, amex, mastercard
- Towers Crescent
- English, French
- Beauty Salons, Hair Stylists, Day Spas, Barbers, Nail Salons, Health Resorts