Just got my color and cut by Mirian -- I love it! I get compliments! The salon is friendly and is a fun place to relax. I am treated like a good friend, yet all the staff is professional, efficient, and knowledgeable. Go to Colour Bar and ask for Mirian ... your hair will love it and so will you!Share Review
Colour Bar StudioAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- We are proud to announce the opening of Colour Bar Studio! Created from the ground up with every amenity and comfort in mind! The studio has been designed to surround you with a warm, luxurious, and contemporary setting while our staff pampers and spoils you rotten. We offer superior customer service and stay on top of the latest techniques and trends. We ensure that our staff is always educated and knowledgeable about the best ways to treat your hair all while offering the same professional services you have come to experience such as: styling, coloring,hair extensions, and more. Colour Bar Studio is easy to get to. Close to Tysons Corner Center and Tysons Galleria just off Route 7 and has ample parking. I look forward to seeing you in our dazzling new space!
- Brazilian Blowout, Kerastase, Morocan Oil, keratin complex
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- We are located inside of an office building on the first floor as soon as you walk in.
- Old Courthouse, Northeast Old Courthouse
- Cappuccino, latte, Ice tea, sparkly water, fresh fruit, wi-fi,
COLOUR BAR STUDIO
- Beauty Salons, Barbers, Hair Stylists, Skin Care, Hair Replacement, Wigs & Hair Pieces
- Other Information:
Specialties: Curly Hair, Perms, Extensions, Coloring
Parking: On Site
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Above Average
By Appointment Only: No
Talk about great service, amazing talent, professionalism, modern salon and a genuinely nice staff. You cannot ask for more.
I meet owner Tania several years ago, when I needed a wig cut. While shopping, I stepped into this salon and inquired about cutting my wig. This wonderful person stepped forward and said that she would be delighted to take care of me. WOW!! From that moment, I knew I had a great stylist but also a friend.
Colour Bar offers many services. As a cancer s...view moreurvivor, I continue to go to Tania to cut, color and even order wigs. I truly feel comfortable taking and putting on wigs and the entire staff is so supportive. So for those that are going through treatment, or you just love changing up your hair, bring your wigs to Tania to cut and style. She is amazing!!!!!! If you are looking for talented stylist and all the above, give Tania's wonderful daughter Karla a call and she will set you up with a stylist Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Pamview less
I've been going to Tania for a several years now for everything from simple wash and blow outs to cuts to highlights. She always does a perfect job. I usually just let her run with what she thinks looks best and I've never been disappointed. Colour Bar's ambiance and decor is amazing -- upscale and comfortable. Karla at the front desk is so welcoming and accommodating to get me an appointment even at the last minute! I definitely recommend Colour Bar for all of your needs!Share Review
OMG never going anywhere else ever again. I am always very nervous switching hair salons and my stylist recently moved.. i saw a sign n read reviews so I said why not, and i am SOOOO GLAD I did! The place is beautiful, greeted and given any complimentary beverage you prefer from lattes, teas, mimosas etc, the massage/heating chairs put you to sleep, even the shampooing was heavenly. Youre given a hair consultation and it really made me feel she cared about my own personal look, wants a...view morend needs combined with expert advice..Tania is amazing!!! I will be loyal forever. This is not your average hair salon, it is literally life changing. LOVE IT.view lessShare Review
I have gotten my hair done by Tania for years now! I'm so happy that she has opened her own salon because in my opinion there isn't a better stylist out there. The woman knows what she is doing! The new salon is beautiful and easy to find. I have very long thin hair which can be very annoying to style and work with but she always makes it look fabulous! All of the technicians are very friendly and Karla the receptionist is very sweet and helpful. I absolutely recommend this salon to an...view moreyone who is looking for a great hair do.view lessShare Review
I just went and got my hair done at a new salon in Vienna close to Tysons, Clolour Bar Studio. I am so excited to have found a new salon that I am now in love with!! Lizzie highlighted and cut my hair better than anyone ever has!! She is a must see, incredbly talented! My hair was so damaged and over-processed from previous salons. I thought there was no hope and I would have to cut all of my hair off. Lucky me, Lizzie came to the rescue. She recommended a "protein" treatment...view more that has brought the life back to my hair. I got an assortment of colors for my highlights, which look amazing!!! I have gorgeous blonde hair again and my hair is shinier than it has ever been!! Thank you Lizzie, you have saved my life and my hair!!! Can't wait until my next visit.view lessShare Review