This motel is disgusting and old. Not only do they overcharge on weekdays ($42.90 a night with tax), but there were cigarette burns in the sheets and bedding, only a couple channels on the TV, and the bathrooms were disgusting and unclean. My husband found a use syringe in the bathroom the last time we stayed there, and had to dispose of it in a nearby trashcan. It was disgusting and overpriced. Not to mention it's located in a horrible area where homeless people and gangs hang around as well. I do not recommend this motel. We have stayed a couple times hoping it would get better, but in fact, it got worse.