Hands down the best Pizza in LA! Ever since I moved in to LA I just love this restaurant... We sometimes eat there on Friday evening and go for the pizza, which is the best (just like I already mentioned) with excellent toppings and thin crust that I like the best. Of course, if you don't like thin crust, and judicious use of a variety of cheese, then this is not for you... For those who don't like an inch thick of... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Barone's Famous Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Frank Monteleone, the last of the Original Barone Family, now has his son Tom, previous owner of Monteleone's West, joining him in overseeing the operation of Barone's. Tom brings with him some of his signature dishes and Frank has some new offerings of his own. We hope you enjoy them! We are Famous for our Freshly Made Pizza, Lasagna and Cannelloni. We have a full bar and a banquet room. For that special occasion, our banquet facilities can accommodate up to 90 people.
- We are famous for our Freshly Made Pizza, Lasagna, & Cannelloni. We also specialize in the preparation of Choice Steaks that have been Aged 21 Days as well as fresh fish & Eastern Corned Baby Back Ribs. Additionally we have a full bar and a banquet room. For that special occasion, our banquet facilities can accommodate up to 90 people.
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, visa, debit, discover
- 13726 Oxnard Street-Valley Glen, CA 91401 (on the corner of Oxnard & Woodman)
- Greater Valley Glen, South Valley
- Restaurants, Barbecue Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Steak Houses, Take Out Restaurants, Pizza
Started ok but the server was very rushed and stressed and unfortunately that made us feel stressed right off the bat. There were only 2 of us and our drinks came over 5 minutes apart from each other (a lemonade and a non alcoholic beer). Our appetizer was the caprese salad which was actually good. The tomatoes were excellent, the basil was fresh and the buffalo mozzarella while not super smooth and creamy as we are ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
The best and first pizza in the valley and in my heart. If you are in a hurry go to Jack in the box, it takes time to cook a great meal, which they do without exception. If you feel the service is slow, take a deep breath and realise we're all people trying to do our best and sometimes things are worth waiting for.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I'm from Jersey and the east coast there's so many pizza spots. I'm in Cali for the week and heard about this place. Everything that I heard was a lie. Service was bad. For over priced and the food wasn't even good. Pizza had no sauce. Wings were dry. The rest I couldn't even remeber. Smh. Don't waste ur money.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
When I was a small child my father would bring home Barone's pizza and salad every Thursday night. Rolos for dessert. We're talking late 50's early 60's. He was a film-editor, and worked long hours. But it was an incredibly special treat,one that my brother and I always looked forward to. I avoided the pizza 'cause i was small and, um, stupid. But once i got over my avoidance of anything squished together Barone's ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I had the veal scallopini on marsela, it was to die for. Beautiful, thin white veal. They're known for their fantastic pizza and the ones we shared were superb. Excellent toppings and thin crust that I like the best. We had a very gracious Italian hostess. She was so pleasant and friendly and made certain we all felt welcome and comfortable. The Italian dressing on the salad was fabulous. If I had one complaint it w... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
i've been to this restaurant quite a few times, and i have to say it is certainly one of my favorites. the food is amazing quality, and couldn't be prepared any better. if you want really authentic italian food, i suggest you go here, you won't find any better. the pizza is my favorite, it has such great flavor. the menu selection they have is great. they have almost everything. i love barone's. i believe everyone s... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch