it may be a little out of the way for me but the flavor of the pies is worth it. thin crust and lots of cheese. decor is chicago everything. it's truly a family operation, in other words a genuine local joint. i live in tucson now but every time i get to los angeles i try to stop by and have one of thier pizzas.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Mon - Thu 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri - Sat 11:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- More Info:
- Frank Monteleone, the last of the Original Barone Family, now has his son Tom, previous owner of Monteleone's West, joining him in overseeing the operation of Barone's. Tom brings with him some of his signature dishes and Frank has some new offerings of his own. We hope you enjoy them! We are Famous for our Freshly Made Pizza, Lasagna and Cannelloni. We have a full bar and a banquet room. For that special occasion, our banquet facilities can accommodate up to 90 people.
- We are famous for our Freshly Made Pizza, Lasagna, & Cannelloni. We also specialize in the preparation of Choice Steaks that have been Aged 21 Days as well as fresh fish & Eastern Corned Baby Back Ribs. Additionally we have a full bar and a banquet room. For that special occasion, our banquet facilities can accommodate up to 90 people.
- Payment method:
- mastercard, debit, discover, amex, visa
- 13726 Oxnard Street-Valley Glen, CA 91401 (on the corner of Oxnard & Woodman)
- Restaurants, Barbecue Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Steak Houses, Take Out Restaurants, Pizza
Hands down the best Pizza in LA! Ever since I moved in to LA I just love this restaurant... We sometimes eat there on Friday evening and go for the pizza, which is the best (just like I already mentioned) with excellent toppings and thin crust that I like the best. Of course, if you don't like thin crust, and judicious use of a variety of cheese, then this is not for you... For those who don't like an inch thick of... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
The best and first pizza in the valley and in my heart. If you are in a hurry go to Jack in the box, it takes time to cook a great meal, which they do without exception. If you feel the service is slow, take a deep breath and realise we're all people trying to do our best and sometimes things are worth waiting for.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I'm from Jersey and the east coast there's so many pizza spots. I'm in Cali for the week and heard about this place. Everything that I heard was a lie. Service was bad. For over priced and the food wasn't even good. Pizza had no sauce. Wings were dry. The rest I couldn't even remeber. Smh. Don't waste ur money.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I am used to paying good money for a really good meal. I went during Lunch time, the parking lot was empty, I got charged $1.50 for parking, it turns out there was valet parking. I can't see why I needed valet when there were maybe 2 other cars in the whole lot. <br><br> Second, inside, yes it is very comfortable, the big red booth tables were nice. And again not a lot of clients...figure it will be ea... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No(1)|Flag Abuse
This is the pizza I compare to all others. The crust is superb and a flavor all it's own. My favorite is the Hawaiian done "extra crispy" and you must add the hot pepper flakes! Barone's famous salad dressing is another reason to stop by this quaint old Hollywood stand-by. The absolute friendliest service, the red leather booths with white tablecloths and candles will take you back to the good ole days... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse