Four 'N 20 Restaurant Grill & Bakery
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Established in 1969, Fourn20Restaurants Inc. is a full-service neighborhood restaurant that provides various related products. Located in North Hollywood, Calif., the firm offers its vast customer base an array of food items that include egg specialties, omelets, eggy favorites, pancakes n such sides, sides, sandwiches, veggie burgers and many more. The restaurant s menu consists of other items, such as appetizers, pastas, soups, seafood, saute, great pies and beverages, to name a few. In addition, Fourn20Restaurants Inc. provides fitness menu, including power scramble, Garden Patty n Egg Whites, Chicken Breast n Egg Whites, Soyrizo Scramble, southwest turkey burgers and others.
- Extra Phones:
5530 Van Nuys Blvd., Sherman Oaks, CA: (818) 988-1152
- *Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner *Sunday Champagne Brunch *Fitness Menu *Fresh Baked Pies
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, discover, mastercard, visa
- South Valley, Valley Village
- Vegetarian Restaurants, Pies, Take Out Restaurants, Bakeries, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Take Out, Pies, Healthy, Vegetarian, Bakeries
Alcohol: Beer, Wine
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
01/05/2011Provided by Citysearch -
Four n' 20 is a great place to go for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I usually go to this place for lunch during work. It's fast and good diner food. I usually get the sandwiches - chicken salad, grilled cheese and bacon or BLT - all are good and come with plenty of sides. And don't leave without trying one of their pies. My favorites are the cream pies - banana cream, chocolate cream or a combo chocolate banana cream pie - YUMMY!
09/07/2007Provided by Citysearch -
I have not visited the location but was at a dinner last night where the hostess (known for her extraordinary culinary skills) got dessert from here. I was a little dubious because dessert was pumpkin pie and brownies. Both are usually disappointing when purchased. Boy, was I ever happily surprised.
In a blind taste test, I am sure I would have picked the pie as the homemade one. The crust, consistency and spices were fabulous. The brownies were in cupcake papers and the hostess heated them just a tad. I sort of chuckled when she cut them into four pieces but then realized they'd be a nice little bit to accompany the pie. As with the pie, the brownies tasted homemade and were decadent. I can't fathom anyone eating a whole one in a single sitting.
I drive by this place when I take Laurel Canyon home from West Hollywood. I've never considered stopping in but I will now. All I have to do is hide the box and no one will know I didn't bake it myself!
01/11/2007Provided by Citysearch -
This is a great place to meet a friend for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The best part is there is a great selection of vegetarian food! The bad part is their blueberry muffins served with cinnamon butter pretty much negates whatever other healthy food you order! :(
Check it out!