Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do. Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938. It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised “Service with a Hop.” He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida, in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- Enjoy all your favorite comfort foods, all on one plate. Create Your Own Tour of Italy is back at Olive Garden, starting at $12.99. Choose 3 of 9 of our most classic dishes to Create Your Own Tour of Italy. With delicious choices like Chicken Parmigiana, Tortellini al Forno and creamy Fettuccini Alfredo, you can have everything you love, all on one plate. And as always, start with unlimited soup or salad and freshly baked breadsticks, on us. The best Tour of Italy is the one you create. Create yours tonight at Olive Garden. We’re all family here.
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, all major credit cards, amex, discover
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Family Style, American, Italian, European, Continental, Omelets
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
RUN! We love Olive Garden, do not put the Valdosta restaurant in the league of other Olive Gardens. Absolutely AWEFUL!!
Very unorganized. It took over an hour to get our food, wasn't even that busy on a Fri night. Now we know why. Food was screwed up then and cold. Waitress disappeared several times. Never saw the manager. TINY portions. Total of 2 hrs and left hungry. WILL NEVER GO BACK.
Poor service and terrible food! The bread for brushetta was burnt and hard as a rock. The ravioli was undercooked and the marina was bland. I told the waitress the bread was hard and burnt we couldn't eat it. She didnt say anything just took the plate. Ive ate at alot of olive gardens but this was absolutely by farthe worst one.
We waited over 30 minutes for a table and once we sat down; I noticed a little more than half the tables had patrons. Once the manager figured out which waitress was ours, it took another 15 minutes to get drinks. Seeing a trend in timeliness, I decided to see how long our order would take. Appetizers took over 30 minutes and our main meal took over 1hr-10mn to get to our table. Within our area (center portion of the restraunt) I could easily count 6 open tables, not to mention other setions with empty tables. This WAS NOT during lunchtime or dinner rush ......... I would hate to see what the service is like then. When we were about to leave, the waitress noted that she would send the manger over ..... never happened, she was too busy dealing with other unsatisfied customers. I expected more with all the hype about Olive Garden being so great. Very dis-appointed; almost borderline PATHETIC! FAZOLIS is right beside it, I will go there next time!!!!!
Terrible service!! Food is okay WHEN you get it. I love Olive Garden chain and have went to this location five times now. As I am writing this review I am sitting here waiting on my lunch and it has been over an hour. This is just terrible service and of the five times I have been this has happen three times. I won't be back!!!