Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers' favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.
- Summer is winding down, schedules are picking up and Buy One, Take One is back at Olive Garden! Come in and start the night with the unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks you love. Next, choose an irresistible entrée like our indulgent Fettuccine Alfredo or our rich Smoked Mozzarella Chicken blended with Italian cheeses and sundried tomatoes. Then, choose another entrée to take home for tomorrow for free, like the tantalizing Five Cheese Ziti Al Forno. It’s two delicious nights of togetherness, starting at only $12.99. Or order from our regular menu, featuring every day favorites like Chicken Parmigiana or our famous Tour of Italy, best enjoyed with a glass of one of our Italian wines. And since there’s always room for dessert, finish your meal off with our impossibly creamy Tiramisu or Zeppoli, dusted with powdered sugar and served with chocolate sauce. No matter what you order, every night is a good night for Olive Garden. We’re All Family Here.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
RUN! We love Olive Garden, do not put the Valdosta restaurant in the league of other Olive Gardens. Absolutely AWEFUL!! Very unorganized. It took over an hour to get our food, wasn't even that busy on a Fri night. Now we know why. Food was screwed up then and cold. Waitress disappeared several times. Never saw the manager. TINY portions. Total of 2 hrs and left hungry. WILL NEVER GO BACK.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Poor service and terrible food! The bread for brushetta was burnt and hard as a rock. The ravioli was undercooked and the marina was bland. I told the waitress the bread was hard and burnt we couldn't eat it. She didnt say anything just took the plate. Ive ate at alot of olive gardens but this was absolutely by farthe worst one.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
We waited over 30 minutes for a table and once we sat down; I noticed a little more than half the tables had patrons. Once the manager figured out which waitress was ours, it took another 15 minutes to get drinks. Seeing a trend in timeliness, I decided to see how long our order would take. Appetizers took over 30 minutes and our main meal took over 1hr-10mn to get to our table. Within our area (center portion of... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Terrible service!! Food is okay WHEN you get it. I love Olive Garden chain and have went to this location five times now. As I am writing this review I am sitting here waiting on my lunch and it has been over an hour. This is just terrible service and of the five times I have been this has happen three times. I won't be back!!!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse