Langdale PlaceAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Owned and operated by the South Georgia Health Alliance, LLC, Langdale Place is a beautiful, 3-story 107-unit senior living facility located on six wooded acres in the heart of Valdosta. With options that include independent living suites, standard and deluxe personal care suites as well as a secured unit, Langdale Place strives to offer choices for many of the various needs that come with senior living. Offering its residents a warm, family-like atmosphere is what makes Langdale Place a perfect choice for seniors who want to remain active and independent while maintaining the assurance that help is nearby, should they need it. With a professional dietary staff, Langdale Place is able to offer residents gourmet meal choices as well as options to meet their dietary needs. Some of the other amenities provided to residents include; housekeeping, transportation services, and a variety of daily social activities such as book reviews, Bible studies, exercise classes and much more. The full-time Activities Director also schedules monthly wine and cheese socials, monthly day trips and dinner out and theater and symphony outings when they are available. Knowing the range of needs as well as emotions and decisions that come with transitioning to senior living, all accommodations, programs and services are designed with senior adults and their loved ones in mind. We endeavor to nourish the human spirit and preserve personal dignity by addressing the spiritual, social, emotional and physical needs of each resident.
- Independent Living, Independent Plus, Assisted Living and Secured Living
- Located on Windemere Drive, across from the Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy.
- Ample Parking, Walking Trails, Courtesy Laundry Rooms, Coordination of dry cleaning and personal laundry service, Sundry shop, TV and Computer, Library, Fitness Center, Card and Game Room, Beauty Shop, All-purpose activtiy room, movie theater
- Medical Clinics, Hospitals