We were spoiled!!!! :) <3 After having a devastatingly disappointing experience at another dealership, we tried this place out upon the recommendation of a coworker of mine. It was like night and day: the first place treated us like lepers while this place treated us as friends. They gave us the impression that actually wanted to sell us a car instead of goofing around. They answered every question competently, pr... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Langdale HondaAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Langdale Kia is an online dealer of Georgia Kia vehicles. Based in Valdosta, Ga., the company provides a detailed description of all new and used vehicles for online shoppers. It also deals in Kia certified used cars, such as sport utility vehicle, sedans, coupes and van. Langdale Kia also provides with genuine Kia parts. Some of the models available at Langdale Kia certified service centers include 2011 Kia Optima, 2011 Kia Rio, 2011 Kia Sedona, 2011 Kia Sorento, 2011 Kia Soul and 2011 Kia Sportage.
- Honda, Kia, Mitsubishi, kelly
- Payment method:
- master card, discover, visa
- New Car Dealers, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Repair & Service, Used Car Dealers
I had awesome customer service. I traded in an '07 Kia Sportage for and awesome 2012 Kia Optima Hybrid. They got me a great trade price for my old car. They got me in the car I wanted for the price I wanted and a great interest rate. This is my second car and they have been great the whole time. They go above and beyond to help you.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I took my car ther because of a recall and when I gave it to them my rim was not broke. When I got home I saw that my rim was broke. I called them and they told me that they did not brake it. Then I told them it was not broke when I gave you my car. Then they said that they would not replace. I know 100% that they broke it but they lied to me and I will never take my car to them again. When I get ready to buy a new c... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I want to let everyone know of the customer service we received while visiting this place. We were swarmed once we got there by the sales reps.. we didnt even have time to get out of the car. We were just LOOKING for a car since we heard they changed names we figured it was better then it was before. We were absolutely wrong!!!!! We saw a truck we wanted to look at and drive. My husband took it for a test drive and... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
We were traveling through Georgia on I-75 on a Saturday on our way to Florida when our Chevrolet broke down. The tow truck driver stated that the Chevrolet dealer would not be open until Monday, but that Sunny Honda was open and that they had ASE certified technicians on staff. So we had our vehicle towed to them. The service advisor and Technicians were very knowledgable and repaired our vehicle within two hours!... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse